ATN NVG7-3 Night Vision Goggles
If you see a better price elsewhere please let us know and we will do our best to beat it.
ATN NVG7-3 Night Vision Goggles with 64-72lp/mm Resolution
- Lightweight, compact rugged Goggle system
- Multi-purpose: Hand-held, head-mounted or helmetmounted
- Comfortable, flip-up headgear
- Multi-coated all-glass optics
- Wide angle infrared illuminator
- Weather and fog resistant
- Limited Two-Year Warranty
ATN NVG7-3 Night Vision Goggles description
ATN NVG7-3 Night Vision Goggles
The ATN NVG7 is a series of compact, lightweight, and extremely rugged night vision goggles that offer you the hands free flexibility necessary to engage in a wide variety of tactical operations or simply travel light without having to worry about carrying your night vision device in one or both hands. The lightweight design and the easy and simple method in which these goggles can be mounted on your head make them a perfect choice for anyone that demands flexible movement in the middle of the night and doesn’t want to be tied down with a monocular or pair of binoculars that demand being held at all times.
Built from metal instead of plastic, these are night vision goggles you don’t have to treat like a porcelain doll; built to withstand all sorts of environmental conditions and with an Environmental Rating of Weather and Fog Resistant, these are goggles you can trust when you are out in the field. It is this resilience, this rugged yet lightweight design, that makes the ATN NVG7 series goggles perfect for anyone from the camper and amateur to the professional, like Law Enforcement, Military, or even SWAT. These are great goggles at an incredibly low price and will serve you well in a wide variety of situations.
The model you are currently viewing is the ATN NVG7-3 night vision goggle set, these are a Generation 3 model and offer a stunning resolution of 64-72 lp/mm. They also have a Field of View of 40, and a nice 26mm f/1.2 lens system. Within the Field of View there are also both Infra Red Indicator (allowing you to know when the Infra Red system is in use), as well as a Low Battery Indicator. The NVG7 has a Total Darkness Infra Red System, which will offer you visibility even in completely dark situations where there is no light to amplify. This kind of technology means you won’t find yourself stranded in a tight situation that lacks any external light of any kind. Yet another reason these goggles are frequently called upon for use by professional elite.
The NVG7-3 has a 50 hour battery life and complies to MIL STD 810 standards.
It ships with a two year warranty.
As with all our Night Vision and Thermal Imaging devices, Night Vision Guys offers competitive pricing on the best devices. The high quality of these devices guarantees that they will meet your expectations and serve you well. Buying these units from NightVisionGuys.com guarantees quick handling as well as excellent service and price.
Gen 3 Night Vision
Please note that most high end night vision devices are built per order. It may take 3-5 days or more for your order to ship. If timely shipping is important to you, please, contact us to verify availability prior to ordering.
By adding a sensitive chemical, gallium arsenide to the photocathode a brighter and sharper image has been achieved over 2nd generation units. An ion barrier film was also added to increase tube life. 3rd Gen. provides the user with good to excellent low light performance. 3rd Gen. Standard IIT Our standard 3rd generation image intensifier tubes are of the highest quality. They have a micro channel plate, GaAs photocathode, and a completely self-contained integral high-voltage power supply. These 3rd Generation tubes provide a combined increase in resolution, signal to noise and photosensitivity over tubes with a multi-alkali photocathode. Generation 3 is the standard for the USA military.
3rd Gen. Standard IIT Features:
• Photo Cathode type: Gallium Arsenide
• Resolution 64 lp/mm
• Signal-to-Noise Ratio 22 Typical
• 10,000-hour tube life
Delivery Time and Manufacturing Process for ATN NVG7-3 Night Vision Goggles:
Most of our manufacturers do not keep products like ATN NVG7-3 Night Vision Goggles assembled on the shelf. Night Vision tubes are kept separate from the body of the unit. When the order is placed, the manufacturer starts the order processing and assembly process which includes the following:
- Order processing - we collect all the necessary information including address and phone numbers. We also make sure that our customer ordered the correct product for their needs and that the product can be exported by US law to the country of destination. In some cases a signed export compliance form is required.
- QC - in this step the manufacturer will inspect all individual parts which will be used to assemble the night vision device for any defects.
- Production & Assembly - during production, all the parts are put together. Night Vision tubes in inserted into the body of the unit and all the complex electronics for the device are connected. This process takes place in a special lab called the "clean room" as even a small speckle of dust can cause undesired optical effect.
- QA - one the night vision device is assembled, it goes through a rigorous testing process to make sure it meets all the expected specifications and all parts function as expected. For this most manufacturers have a special "dark room" designed to allow testing of the units without causing incidental damage to the night vision tube by exposure to bright light.
- Packaging - this is a key process as well. In most case your night vision device will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer but sometimes needs to be sent to us first. In either case items need to be packaged securely to avoid any kind of damage during transportation.
- Shipping - as described above items will most of the time ship from the manufacturer. For most domestic orders (unless shipping to POB or AFB) a premium shipper like FedEx or UPS will be used.
Only by following the above steps can we along with our manufacturers bring you - our customer - night vision products of highest quality, However as you can understand the above process can take several days to complete. For example if your device fails QA, the entire process restarts. Also at QC stage a manufacturer may realize that the tube they have in stock has a defect and a replacement tube needs to be ordered. Due to the complexity of this process, it is prudent to expect 3-4 business days for production and handling of the purchased device. Keep in mind that this process is designed to guarantee your satisfaction with the night vision device of your choice. It occasionally possible to expedite the process for urgent orders but addional fees or other restrictions may apply.
|Total Darkness IR System||Yes|
|Lens System||F1.2, 26 mm|
|Proshield Lens Coating||Yes|
|Range of Focus||0.25 m to infinity|
|Diopter Adjustment||-5 to +5|
|Automatic Brightness Control||Yes|
|Bright Light Cut-off||Yes|
|Automatic Shut-off System||Yes|
|IR Indicator||Yes (in FOV)|
|Low Battery Indicator||Yes (in FOV)|
|Power Supply||1x3 V CR123A type battery|
|Battery Life||50 hrs|
|Environmental Rating||Weather and fog resistant|
|Operating Temperature||-40 to +50 C|
|Storage Temperature||-50 to +70 C|
|Dimensions||172 x 62 x 102 mm|
|6.7" x 2.5" x 4.0"|
|Weight||0.45 kg / 0.9 lbs|
Questions on ATN NVG7-3 Night Vision Goggles
Q: 1. Does the ATN NVG7-3 include the headgear? 2. Is this product in stock? if not, how long would it take to ship?
A: hi Craig. ATN NVG7-3 does include headgear. Typically it takes 3-4 days for it to ship. Do you want to speak to one of our product experts to see if this is the best product for your needs or are you set on it? Thanks.
Q: Where was this product manufactured? I tried to buy it on Amazon and found out that what they shipped me was a Russian knock-off.
A: Hi Chuck. ATN is an American company, but they do use internationally manufactured parts and equipment. Some items do come from Russia and Ukraine. Some items from France and China. It all depends on the components of the specific device.
Q: Is there an adapter or any other method of mounting this unit onto a FAST helmet?
A: Hi Jared. Does your FAST helmet have an nvg mount already or do you need the entire assembly? It would be most helpful if you could reply with a picture of your setup.