ATN PS15-3 Night Vision Goggles
If you see a better price elsewhere please let us know and we will do our best to beat it.
Hands Free use
Comfortable, flip-up Head gear
Limited Two-Year Warranty
ATN PS15-3 Night Vision Goggles description
The ATN PS15 night vision binoculars are a powerful piece of night vision technology, offering a lightweight and durable design, they make it easy for you to carry and use whenever you need. The true quality behind the ATN PS15 series are their ability to be used by both amateur campers, hikers, star watchers, and home security enthusiasts as well as law enforcement professionals who need a solid pair of binoculars that they know that they can rely on all night long.
The binocular design of the ATN PS15 offers two high performance image intensifier tubes, not only does this imply incredibly vision in the field, it means depth perception as well, giving you a hunter’s edge over monoculars, sights, and scopes. These binoculars will give you a truly realistic understanding of your surroundings and once you experience the quality of depth perception on a night vision device you will see what makes them such a great choice.
The model that you are currently viewing is the ATN PS15-3, which offers a Generation 3 image intensifier tube, offering a resolution of 64 lp/mm. The ATN PS15 series binoculars also offer a nice f/1.2 27 mm lens system. They also offer a Total Darkness Infra Red System, this means that when or if you are in situations that involve close quarters and no access to any light whatsoever the Infra Red system can be used - you won’t need any light to amplify at all. This kind of technology makes this binocular pair invaluable in field situations where you aren’t sure what kinds of problems you might encounter. Total Darkness IR is a great feature to have on your night vision device.
The PS15 also has a Bright Light Cut Off and Automatic Brightness Control, these are added features that will help you to preserve your valuable night vision lens and ensure the longevity of your binoculars. Bright light exposure to a night vision lens can cause irreparable damage and must be avoided at all costs. Bright Light Cut Off functionality means being able to rest assured that should light suddenly appear, your binoculars will automatically shut themselves off rather than be exposed to bright light that could damage it permanently.
The PS15 also offers both an Infra Red Indicator and a Low Battery Indicator, right inside the Field of View. This makes it easy to know when you are using IR functionality and if you might need to swap batteries or recharge.
The PS15-3 ships with an instruction manual, a lens tissue, a lithium battery, a packing box, a carrying case (soft), a warranty card, a goggle kit, and a lens cap.
This model also comes with a two year warranty.
As with all our Night Vision and Thermal Imaging devices, Night Vision Guys offers competitive pricing on the best devices. The high quality of these devices guarantees that they will meet your expectations and serve you well. Buying these units from NightVisionGuys.com guarantees quick handling as well as excellent service and price.
Gen 3 Night Vision
Please note that most high end night vision devices are built per order. It may take 3-5 days or more for your order to ship. If timely shipping is important to you, please, contact us to verify availability prior to ordering.
By adding a sensitive chemical, gallium arsenide to the photocathode a brighter and sharper image has been achieved over 2nd generation units. An ion barrier film was also added to increase tube life. 3rd Gen. provides the user with good to excellent low light performance. 3rd Gen. Standard IIT Our standard 3rd generation image intensifier tubes are of the highest quality. They have a micro channel plate, GaAs photocathode, and a completely self-contained integral high-voltage power supply. These 3rd Generation tubes provide a combined increase in resolution, signal to noise and photosensitivity over tubes with a multi-alkali photocathode. Generation 3 is the standard for the USA military.
3rd Gen. Standard IIT Features:
• Photo Cathode type: Gallium Arsenide
• Resolution 64 lp/mm
• Signal-to-Noise Ratio 22 Typical
• 10,000-hour tube life
Delivery Time and Manufacturing Process for ATN PS15-3 Night Vision Goggles:
Most of our manufacturers do not keep products like ATN PS15-3 Night Vision Goggles assembled on the shelf. Night Vision tubes are kept separate from the body of the unit. When the order is placed, the manufacturer starts the order processing and assembly process which includes the following:
- Order processing - we collect all the necessary information including address and phone numbers. We also make sure that our customer ordered the correct product for their needs and that the product can be exported by US law to the country of destination. In some cases a signed export compliance form is required.
- QC - in this step the manufacturer will inspect all individual parts which will be used to assemble the night vision device for any defects.
- Production & Assembly - during production, all the parts are put together. Night Vision tubes in inserted into the body of the unit and all the complex electronics for the device are connected. This process takes place in a special lab called the "clean room" as even a small speckle of dust can cause undesired optical effect.
- QA - one the night vision device is assembled, it goes through a rigorous testing process to make sure it meets all the expected specifications and all parts function as expected. For this most manufacturers have a special "dark room" designed to allow testing of the units without causing incidental damage to the night vision tube by exposure to bright light.
- Packaging - this is a key process as well. In most case your night vision device will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer but sometimes needs to be sent to us first. In either case items need to be packaged securely to avoid any kind of damage during transportation.
- Shipping - as described above items will most of the time ship from the manufacturer. For most domestic orders (unless shipping to POB or AFB) a premium shipper like FedEx or UPS will be used.
Only by following the above steps can we along with our manufacturers bring you - our customer - night vision products of highest quality, However as you can understand the above process can take several days to complete. For example if your device fails QA, the entire process restarts. Also at QC stage a manufacturer may realize that the tube they have in stock has a defect and a replacement tube needs to be ordered. Due to the complexity of this process, it is prudent to expect 3-4 business days for production and handling of the purchased device. Keep in mind that this process is designed to guarantee your satisfaction with the night vision device of your choice. It occasionally possible to expedite the process for urgent orders but addional fees or other restrictions may apply.
|Total Darkness IR System||Yes|
|Lens System||F1.2, 27 mm|
|Proshield Lens Coating||Yes|
|Range of Focus||0.25 m to infinity|
|Diopter Adjustment||-6 to +2|
|Automatic Brightness Control||Yes|
|Bright Light Cut-off||Yes|
|Automatic Shut-off System||Yes|
|Infrared Illuminator||Yes (Built-in with flood lens)|
|IR Indicator||Yes (in FOV)|
|Low Battery Indicator||Yes (in FOV)|
|Power Supply||1x1.5 V AA type battery or|
|1x3 V CR123A type battery|
|Battery Life||40 hrs|
|Operating Temperature||-40 to +50 C|
|Storage Temperature||-50 to +70 C|
|Weight||0.7 kg / 1.54 lbs|
Questions on ATN PS15-3 Night Vision Goggles
Q: Can I mount these to my ACH using the same mount I use for a PVS-14? Or do I have to use the shown straps/retention system for helmet mounting?
A: Hi Steve. You will have to buy MICH Helmet Mount Kit (ACGOPS15HMNM) to be able to use ATN PS15 night vision goggle on a helmet. It is a proprietary accessory made only by ATN. Please let us know if you have any further questions.