ATN ThOR 4 640 2.5-25X50 Smart HD Thermal Riflescope
If you see a better price elsewhere please let us know and we will do our best to beat it.
ATN ThOR 4 640x480 2.5-25X50 Smart HD Thermal Riflescope
- Gen 4 384x288 Thermal Sensor
- Record Video on to a MicroUSB
- Smart Shooting Solution
- Wifi / Bluetooth
- Recoil Activated Video
- Smart Range Finder
- up to 18 hours battery life
ATN Thor 4 Thermal Monocular included accessories:
Scope Cover, USB-C Cable, 30mm Rings, Rubber Eye Cup, QRG Manual
ATN ThOR 4 640 2.5-25X50 Smart HD Thermal Riflescope description
ATN ThOR 4 640 2.5-25X50 Smart HD Thermal Riflescope TIWST4643A
ATN has been on the forefront of your thermal technology needs, and now we are surpassing all expectations by presenting a new series of products that delivers a profoundly new experience! The ThOR 4 series provides such superior value, you soon realize there is nothing in the market to compare with! Our New Ultra-Sensitive Next Gen Sensor and Duel Core Processor allows you to Record Video and WiFi Stream at the same time! You wanted longer lasting power capabilities? You got it! The new ThOR 4 Series includes a long lasting internal Lithium Ion Battery, allowing for up to 16 hours of operation. Plus, you can use your traditional 30 mm mounting rings to mount to any rifle.
The ATN ThOR 4 Series is the future of optics, and the future is now!
From Night Vision Guys about ATN Thor Smart HD Thermal Riflescopes
There is no doubt that this new line of ATN Thor thermal scopes will be a hit. ATN listened to all the concerns over the past couple of years and implemented fixes on most of the concerns. Improved battery life, video streaming while recording, ring mounting, improved ergonomics and new optional accessories are sure to excite any buyer. If you are in the market for a great value of a thermal scope with all the latest technological capabilities, be sure to add Thor 4 Smart HD thermal scopes to your shopping list.
Please note that most thermal devices are built per order. It may take 3-5 days or more for your order to ship. If timely shipping is important to you, please, contact us to verify availability prior to ordering.
Thermal devices can produce various types of images. Some are color others are monochrome. In either case change in shade or color indicates temperature differences.
Here is how thermal imaging devices work...
A special lens focuses the infrared light emitted by all of the objects in view.
The focused light is scanned by a phased array of infrared-detector elements. The detector elements create a very detailed temperature pattern called a thermogram. It only takes about one-thirtieth of a second for the detector array to obtain the temperature information to make the thermogram. This information is obtained from several thousand points in the field of view of the detector array.
The thermogram created by the detector elements is translated into electric impulses.
The impulses are sent to a signal-processing unit, a circuit board with a dedicated chip that translates the information from the elements into data for the display.
The signal-processing unit sends the information to the display, where it appears as various colors depending on the intensity of the infrared emission. The combination of all the impulses from all of the elements creates the image.
There are a few key Manufacturers when it comes to thermal imaging.
ATN: produce such well knows devies as ThOR-HD thermal scope, BINOX-THD thermal binoculars, and OTS-HD thermal monocular.
FLIR/Armasight: the largest maker of consumer level thermal products is well knows for their full product line. Zeus thermal scopes, Q14 and Scout monoculars, Helios and Scout binoculars and many more.
Pulsar: a very popular brand for digital night vision and thermal imaging. Key products include Pulsar Trail and Apex thermal scopes and Pulsar Helion and Quantum thermal monoculars.
Seek: mobile device mounted thermal cameras are the main products of this brand.
Delivery Time and Manufacturing Process for ATN ThOR 4 640 2.5-25X50 Smart HD Thermal Riflescope:
Most of our manufacturers do not keep products like ATN ThOR 4 640 2.5-25X50 Smart HD Thermal Riflescope assembled on the shelf. Night Vision tubes are kept separate from the body of the unit. When the order is placed, the manufacturer starts the order processing and assembly process which includes the following:
- Order processing - we collect all the necessary information including address and phone numbers. We also make sure that our customer ordered the correct product for their needs and that the product can be exported by US law to the country of destination. In some cases a signed export compliance form is required.
- QC - in this step the manufacturer will inspect all individual parts which will be used to assemble the night vision device for any defects.
- Production & Assembly - during production, all the parts are put together. Night Vision tubes in inserted into the body of the unit and all the complex electronics for the device are connected. This process takes place in a special lab called the "clean room" as even a small speckle of dust can cause undesired optical effect.
- QA - one the night vision device is assembled, it goes through a rigorous testing process to make sure it meets all the expected specifications and all parts function as expected. For this most manufacturers have a special "dark room" designed to allow testing of the units without causing incidental damage to the night vision tube by exposure to bright light.
- Packaging - this is a key process as well. In most case your night vision device will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer but sometimes needs to be sent to us first. In either case items need to be packaged securely to avoid any kind of damage during transportation.
- Shipping - as described above items will most of the time ship from the manufacturer. For most domestic orders (unless shipping to POB or AFB) a premium shipper like FedEx or UPS will be used.
Only by following the above steps can we along with our manufacturers bring you - our customer - night vision products of highest quality, However as you can understand the above process can take several days to complete. For example if your device fails QA, the entire process restarts. Also at QC stage a manufacturer may realize that the tube they have in stock has a defect and a replacement tube needs to be ordered. Due to the complexity of this process, it is prudent to expect 3-4 business days for production and handling of the purchased device. Keep in mind that this process is designed to guarantee your satisfaction with the night vision device of your choice. It occasionally possible to expedite the process for urgent orders but addional fees or other restrictions may apply.
|Sensor||Gen 4 640x480, 60Hz|
|Field of view, degrees||12.5x9.7|
|Core||ATN Obsidian IV Dual Core T|
|Micro Display||1280x720 HD Display|
|Eye relief||90 mm|
|Video Record Resolution||1280x960 @ 30/60 fps|
|WiFi (Streaming, Gallery, & Controls)||iOS & Android|
|Smart Range Finder||Yes|
|RAV (Recoil Activated Video)||Yes|
|Reticles||Multiple Patterns & Color Options|
|Micro SD card||4 to 256 Gb|
|Micro USB, type C||Yes|
|Mount||30 mm Standard Rings (included)|
|Internal Lithium Ion Battery||16 + hrs|
|Waterproof rating / IP rating||Weather resistant|
|Human Detection Range||1950|
|Human Recognition Range||800|
|Human Identification Range||475|
|Dimensions||13.8"x3"x3" / 351x76x76 mm|
|Weight||2.2 lb / 1.0 kg|