Bering Optical Avenger Gen I Night Vision Sight
If you see a better price elsewhere please let us know and we will do our best to beat it.
- Multi-coated optics
- IFront lens focusing ring
- Adjustable lit red-on-green reticle
- Standard Weaver MIL-STD-1913 rail mount system
- Precision windage & elevation adjustment (1 cl = 30 mm / 100m)
- Built-in powerful IR illuminator
- Integrated Weaver rail for accessories
- “ON-RIFLE” carrying case
- Water intrusion meets IPX4 rating
- Limited Lifetime Warranty (2-year warranty on image instensifier tubes)
Bering Optical Avenger Gen I Night Vision Sight descriptionAvenger 3.0x50 Gen 1 riflescope is one of most compact night vision varmint hunting riflescope available and offers the best value. Avenger 3.0x50 Gen 1 riflescope uses enhanced optics, a durable aircraft aluminum body and incorporates a long weaver rifle mount into its ergonomically designed body to allow for more comfort during shooting while also enabling the scope to accommodate the widest range of rifles, including bolt action styles. It is also equipped with a powerful d50mm lens to provide higher resolution and light gathering capabilities and an illuminated (red-on-green) reticle. Additional features include a built-in, powerful infrared illuminator, which is easily activated to enhance image brightness and increase range in total darkness, a precision windage and elevation adjustment, front lens focusing ring and reticle brightness control. Optional accessories that may be attached to Avenger 3.0x50 Gen 1 include a laser pointer, AK type mount adapter and IR flashlight.
Gen 1 Night Vision
1st generation is currently the most popular type of night vision in the world. Utilizing the basic principles described in detail in our guide, a 1st generation unit will amplify the existing light several thousand times letting you clearly see in the dark. These units provide a bright and sharp image at a low cost, which is perfect, whether you are boating, observing wildlife, or providing security for your home. You may notice the following when you are looking through a 1st Gen. unit. A slight high-pitched whine when the unit is on. The image you see may be slightly blurry around the edges. This is known as Geometric Distortion. When you turn a 1st Gen. unit off it may glow green for some time. These are inherent characteristics of a 1st Gen. unit and are normal.
- Model: BE16150
- Image intensifier tube classification: Gen. 1
- Magnification, x : 3.0
- Lens diameter, mm: 50
- Field of view, deg: 12°
- Focus range, m: 10 to infinity
- Eye relief distance, mm: 50
- Diopter setting, D: ±4
- Overall dimensions, in/ mm: 8.6’’(L)x 4.2’’(W)x 3.1’’(H)/218x107x79
- Weight (w/out Head Gear), oz/g: 35.5/ 1000
- Battery type/ feed voltage, V: 3V (one CR123)
- Estimated battery life (w/out IR under 73°F, hour) : Up to 100
- Operating temperature, °F/°CС: -22° to +122° / - 30° to +50°
- Environmental performance standard: Meets IPX4 rating
- Humidity, %: Up to 98%
Questions on Bering Optical Avenger Gen I Night Vision Sight
Q: Can you use this scope day and night
A: Hi Shane. No.Bering Optical Avenger is a gen 1 analog night vision scope and as such is very sensitive to bright light.