FLIR BHS-X Command 30Hz Thermal Binocular PAL
FLIR BHS-X Command 30Hz Thermal Binocular NTSC
If you see a better price elsewhere please let us know and we will do our best to beat it.
FLIR H-Series Bi-Ocular Handheld Thermal Imaging Camera Features:
- 320x240 VOx Microbolometer Sensor
- 7.5-13.5µm Spectral Response
- Captures JPEG Photos, AVI Video
- Color LCD Display
- 2.0x Digital Zoom
- 30Hz Refresh Rate
- PAL Video Output
- Bayonet Lens Mount
- IP66 Waterproof Rating
- Made in USA
- Quick-Disconnect Conversion: Customize thermal capability for mission-specific tasks with three lens options – QD35, QD65, or QD100 extended range. High-performance lenses are rapidly attached via integral quick disconnect mount.
- Extended Range Options: The BHS-X model provides excellent long range viewing with sharp 320×240 native resolution in the viewfinder and a 2× digital e-zoom step to 160×120.
Powered by FLIR's 640×480 core, the BHS-XR delivers greater range performance with crisp, clear 320×240 native resolution both in the viewfinder and while in the 2x digital e-zoom mode, plus an additional 4× digital e-zoom step to 160×120. Full 640×480 resolution imagery from the BHS-XR is accessible via aux video jack.
- Enhanced Lens Surfaces: Raised and grooved rubber sleeves and captive low-profile lens caps protect your lens investment as well as providing excellent grip/sensitivity for fast focusing.
- Faster Recharging: A quick release hot-shoe literally makes access to AC power a "snap," and a latched battery door provides fast and easy access to exchange or recondition batteries, if necessary.
- One-Touch Recording: Capturing video evidence is now even easier with one-touch recording which allows users to release the record button once recording has started, freeing up hands to focus and zoom during an event, ensuring the best collection of evidence.
- Why rely on low light night vision? With the FLIR H-Series line of bi-ocular thermal imaging cameras, you can see farther in distance with more detail. The FLIR H-Series , FLIR BHS-X and BHS-XR , gives law enforcement officers the information they need to maximize operational effectiveness and make quick decisions.
FLIR BHS-X Command 30Hz Thermal Binocular PAL description
Please note that this FLIR BHS-X Command thermal imager requires a FLIR QD lens for operation.
If you need the ability to record using incredible thermal imaging technology, consider the BHS-X Command 30 hz binocular. Capable of recording AVI video and capturing JPEG images, the BHS-X takes surveillance recording to the next level. If you are not already familiar with what thermal imaging technology can bring you, put simply, it allows you to capture images better than normal night vision by recording the heat waves that are naturally emitted by everything from humans to trees. This makes creating an image in the dead of night much better and offers a superior resolution and quality to other night vision types - it also won’t be so easily deterred by poor weather conditions.
The Flir BHS-X thermal binocular offers a fantastic refresh rate of 30 hz, making its image quite natural looking and able to keep you up to speed on what is going on. This model also offers a 2.0 digital zoom, for those occasions where you need a little bit of intermediate target acquisition and want to focus in on something in particular. This just adds to the overall flexibility of function that the BHS-X can give you.
The Flir BHS-X thermal binocular ships with a hard carrying case, a hot shoe charging/video-out attachment, an AC power adaptor/charger, a lanyard, a USB cable, a video output cable, 4 rechargeable NiMh AA batteries, an operation manual, a product CD, and a one year limited warranty as well.
The BHS-X has a weather rating of IP66 Waterproof.
As with all our Night Vision and Thermal Imaging devices, Night Vision Guys offers competitive pricing on the best devices. The high quality of these thermal imaging devices guarantees that they will meet your expectations and serve you well. Buying these units from NightVisionGuys.com guarantees quick handling as well as excellent service and price.
Please note that most thermal devices are built per order. It may take 3-5 days or more for your order to ship. If timely shipping is important to you, please, contact us to verify availability prior to ordering.
Thermal devices can produce various types of images. Some are color others are monochrome. In either case change in shade or color indicates temperature differences.
Here is how thermal imaging devices work...
A special lens focuses the infrared light emitted by all of the objects in view.
The focused light is scanned by a phased array of infrared-detector elements. The detector elements create a very detailed temperature pattern called a thermogram. It only takes about one-thirtieth of a second for the detector array to obtain the temperature information to make the thermogram. This information is obtained from several thousand points in the field of view of the detector array.
The thermogram created by the detector elements is translated into electric impulses.
The impulses are sent to a signal-processing unit, a circuit board with a dedicated chip that translates the information from the elements into data for the display.
The signal-processing unit sends the information to the display, where it appears as various colors depending on the intensity of the infrared emission. The combination of all the impulses from all of the elements creates the image.
There are a few key Manufacturers when it comes to thermal imaging.
ATN: produce such well knows devies as ThOR-HD thermal scope, BINOX-THD thermal binoculars, and OTS-HD thermal monocular.
FLIR/Armasight: the largest maker of consumer level thermal products is well knows for their full product line. Zeus thermal scopes, Q14 and Scout monoculars, Helios and Scout binoculars and many more.
Pulsar: a very popular brand for digital night vision and thermal imaging. Key products include Pulsar Trail and Apex thermal scopes and Pulsar Helion and Quantum thermal monoculars.
Seek: mobile device mounted thermal cameras are the main products of this brand.
Delivery Time and Manufacturing Process for FLIR BHS-X Command 30Hz Thermal Binocular PAL:
Most of our manufacturers do not keep products like FLIR BHS-X Command 30Hz Thermal Binocular PAL assembled on the shelf. Night Vision tubes are kept separate from the body of the unit. When the order is placed, the manufacturer starts the order processing and assembly process which includes the following:
- Order processing - we collect all the necessary information including address and phone numbers. We also make sure that our customer ordered the correct product for their needs and that the product can be exported by US law to the country of destination. In some cases a signed export compliance form is required.
- QC - in this step the manufacturer will inspect all individual parts which will be used to assemble the night vision device for any defects.
- Production & Assembly - during production, all the parts are put together. Night Vision tubes in inserted into the body of the unit and all the complex electronics for the device are connected. This process takes place in a special lab called the "clean room" as even a small speckle of dust can cause undesired optical effect.
- QA - one the night vision device is assembled, it goes through a rigorous testing process to make sure it meets all the expected specifications and all parts function as expected. For this most manufacturers have a special "dark room" designed to allow testing of the units without causing incidental damage to the night vision tube by exposure to bright light.
- Packaging - this is a key process as well. In most case your night vision device will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer but sometimes needs to be sent to us first. In either case items need to be packaged securely to avoid any kind of damage during transportation.
- Shipping - as described above items will most of the time ship from the manufacturer. For most domestic orders (unless shipping to POB or AFB) a premium shipper like FedEx or UPS will be used.
Only by following the above steps can we along with our manufacturers bring you - our customer - night vision products of highest quality, However as you can understand the above process can take several days to complete. For example if your device fails QA, the entire process restarts. Also at QC stage a manufacturer may realize that the tube they have in stock has a defect and a replacement tube needs to be ordered. Due to the complexity of this process, it is prudent to expect 3-4 business days for production and handling of the purchased device. Keep in mind that this process is designed to guarantee your satisfaction with the night vision device of your choice. It occasionally possible to expedite the process for urgent orders but addional fees or other restrictions may apply.
Specifications for Flir BHS-X Handheld Thermal Cameras:
|Detector Size:||320 × 240|
|File Storage/Data Transfer|
|Still Image Format:||JPEG; 320 × 240 resolution|
|Video Format:||320 × 240 AVI|
|Detector Type:||Uncooled Microbolometer|
|Spectral range:||7.5 - 13.5 µm|
|Thermal Sensitivity:||<50 mK @ f/1.0|
|Start up from stand-by:||< 1.5 seconds|
|Image Processing:||FLIR Proprietary Digital Detail Enhancement|
|SD Card Slot:||Supports up to 16 Gb SDHC Card|
|Built-In Display:||Color VGA LCD Display|
|Video Output:||NTSC or PAL composite video; RCA jack|
|File Storage/Data Transfer|
|Still Image Storage:||SD or SDHC Card|
|Video Storage:||AVI Format; Approx. 8 seconds/Mb on SD Card|
|Battery Type:||4 AA Batteries; NiMH, Li-Ion, or Alkaline|
|Battery Life (Operating):||4-6 Hours On NiMH batteries|
|Battery Life (Stand-By):||120 hours on NiMH batteries|
|Operating Temp.:||-4°F – 140°F (-20°C – 60°C)|
|Storage Temp.:||-40°F – 167°F (-40°C – 75°C)|
|Drop:||1 m drop|
|Weight (w/o lens):||998 grams|
|Size (L × W × H):||280 mm x 165 mm x 67 mm|
Questions on FLIR BHS-X Command 30Hz Thermal Binocular PAL
No questions asked yet