FLIR T75 Advanced Combat Thermal Clipon - Long Range Black
Trijicon SNIPE-IR Thermal Clip-On Sight
If you see a better price elsewhere please let us know and we will do our best to beat it.
- Multi-use design. Optimized as a direct view thermal sight. Can be used in front of a day optics as a clip-on, rail mounted thermal weapon sight. Compatible with all combat optics and rapidly adaptable to most weapons platforms. Accurate in direct view and clip-on modes.
- Longwave thermal imaging sensor. Provides crisp imagery in daylight and in total darkness, fog, smoke, dust, and most obscurants.
- In-line configuration. Low profile minimizes height above rail, reducing interference with other devices and snag hazards.
- Ergonomic user-interfaces. Allows operators to keep positive control of the weapon’s aimpoint while adjusting the sight.
Easy to use quick detach locking throw lever. Compatible with any MIL-SRD-1913 Picatinny rail system.
- Multiple Control Options. A mini-joystick placed at the operator’s thumb when supporting the weapon under the handguard or at a user selected location via a wired remote control pad allows operators to control the sight and adjust the IR image without changing their hand positions. Visible options (red) or near IR options (for use with night vision goggles).
- Adjustable magnification. Wide field for increased situational awareness and narrow field for identification and targeting. All compatible with standard day optical sights.
- Rugged, small, and lightweight. Minimizes impact on host weapon and reduces operator fatigue. Designed for extreme operating environments and tested to withstand thousands of rounds of rapid fire gun shock.
- Accepts multiple battery types. AA or CR123 (installed in any orientation).
- Bellows eye cup. Ensures covert operation by eliminating illumination of the operator from the viewfinder.
- It’s all FLIR inside. FLIR controls the entire supply chain of the critical technology inside the T75, ensuring fast service and long term support.
FLIR T75 Advanced Combat Thermal Clipon - Long Range Black description
The ThermoSight™ T75 is an advance, uncooled thermal weapon sight for long ranges, and it doubles as a portable reconnaissance scope. It is designed to interface with scopes such as the Trijicon ACOG for the M-4, M-16, and similar weapons. The T75 is well suited to target acquisition, reconnaissance, covert operations, surveillance, and special law enforcement.
The FLIR T75 Advanced Combat Thermal Sight – Long Range (ACTS-LR) is an uncooled thermal clip-on weapon sight with a low, in-line opto-mechanical profile suitable for modern weaponry with flip-down or removable front sight posts. The low profile compliments current Rifle Combat Optics (RCO’s) and minimizes height above the rail. The ACTS-LR provides scene clarity and allows the use of false color to enable rapid target acquisition and firing solutions using a high density, color Organic Light Emitting Display (OLED).
The ACTS-LR has been specifically designed and optimized for long range weapon platforms with an approximate 875 yard identification range. The size and weight make it ideal for tactical small arms such as the FN SCAR-MK16/17, M4/M16, SR25 all the way up to M107 .50 BMG and similar platforms.
The ACTS-LR converts the operation of day scopes to thermal imaging, extending the useful period of operation from daylight into nighttime. By mounting the ACTS-LR directly in front of the day scope, the operator can view the same scene with the ability to sense infrared energy (heat) in all lighting conditions. It is optimized for use with day scopes up to 12x. The ACTS-LR can also be used as a stand alone weapon sight and handheld thermal viewer.
The ACTS-LR is powered by the three AA batteries or two CR123 batteries. Battery life is approximately 5 hours at 20 degrees C with three lithium AA batteries and 4 hours at 20 degrees C with two CR123 batteries. The batteries can be removed and replaced in the field without removing the ACTS-SR from the weapon system.
The FLIR T75 was developed for SOCOM for use with long range magnified optics. It is optimized to provide the best image when paired with 8x magnification, but can be used with scopes up to 12-14x without much loss of image fidelity due to its native 640×512 sensor. This high resolution sensor provides incredibly crisp detail and shading for rich images and easier target identification.
The FLIR T75 features the standard white hot/black hot polarity modes. But, it also has the ability to show images in full color using several palette options.
Gray (Grayscale) Palette provides maximum contrast on targets against a uniform background using black and white shades.
Iron Palette provides a color scale that goes from dark red through yellow to white to represent increasing temperatures.
Rain (Rainbow) Palette uses all the colors of the rainbow from red through green, blue, and yellow to violet to represent increasing temperatures.
Ice (Fire & Ice) Palette displays blue for cold targets and red for hot targets.
Another useful feature of the T75 is the remote cable control. This allows the operator to set up the joystick controls elsewhere on the weapon for easier access without breaking the firing grip/position. If you are looking for the ultimate thermal clip-on sight for long range optics, look no further.
Please note that most thermal devices are built per order. It may take 3-5 days or more for your order to ship. If timely shipping is important to you, please, contact us to verify availability prior to ordering.
Thermal devices can produce various types of images. Some are color others are monochrome. In either case change in shade or color indicates temperature differences.
Here is how thermal imaging devices work...
A special lens focuses the infrared light emitted by all of the objects in view.
The focused light is scanned by a phased array of infrared-detector elements. The detector elements create a very detailed temperature pattern called a thermogram. It only takes about one-thirtieth of a second for the detector array to obtain the temperature information to make the thermogram. This information is obtained from several thousand points in the field of view of the detector array.
The thermogram created by the detector elements is translated into electric impulses.
The impulses are sent to a signal-processing unit, a circuit board with a dedicated chip that translates the information from the elements into data for the display.
The signal-processing unit sends the information to the display, where it appears as various colors depending on the intensity of the infrared emission. The combination of all the impulses from all of the elements creates the image.
There are a few key Manufacturers when it comes to thermal imaging.
ATN: produce such well knows devies as ThOR-HD thermal scope, BINOX-THD thermal binoculars, and OTS-HD thermal monocular.
FLIR/Armasight: the largest maker of consumer level thermal products is well knows for their full product line. Zeus thermal scopes, Q14 and Scout monoculars, Helios and Scout binoculars and many more.
Pulsar: a very popular brand for digital night vision and thermal imaging. Key products include Pulsar Trail and Apex thermal scopes and Pulsar Helion and Quantum thermal monoculars.
Seek: mobile device mounted thermal cameras are the main products of this brand.
Delivery Time and Manufacturing Process for FLIR T75 Advanced Combat Thermal Clipon - Long Range Black:
Most of our manufacturers do not keep products like FLIR T75 Advanced Combat Thermal Clipon - Long Range Black assembled on the shelf. Night Vision tubes are kept separate from the body of the unit. When the order is placed, the manufacturer starts the order processing and assembly process which includes the following:
- Order processing - we collect all the necessary information including address and phone numbers. We also make sure that our customer ordered the correct product for their needs and that the product can be exported by US law to the country of destination. In some cases a signed export compliance form is required.
- QC - in this step the manufacturer will inspect all individual parts which will be used to assemble the night vision device for any defects.
- Production & Assembly - during production, all the parts are put together. Night Vision tubes in inserted into the body of the unit and all the complex electronics for the device are connected. This process takes place in a special lab called the "clean room" as even a small speckle of dust can cause undesired optical effect.
- QA - one the night vision device is assembled, it goes through a rigorous testing process to make sure it meets all the expected specifications and all parts function as expected. For this most manufacturers have a special "dark room" designed to allow testing of the units without causing incidental damage to the night vision tube by exposure to bright light.
- Packaging - this is a key process as well. In most case your night vision device will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer but sometimes needs to be sent to us first. In either case items need to be packaged securely to avoid any kind of damage during transportation.
- Shipping - as described above items will most of the time ship from the manufacturer. For most domestic orders (unless shipping to POB or AFB) a premium shipper like FedEx or UPS will be used.
Only by following the above steps can we along with our manufacturers bring you - our customer - night vision products of highest quality, However as you can understand the above process can take several days to complete. For example if your device fails QA, the entire process restarts. Also at QC stage a manufacturer may realize that the tube they have in stock has a defect and a replacement tube needs to be ordered. Due to the complexity of this process, it is prudent to expect 3-4 business days for production and handling of the purchased device. Keep in mind that this process is designed to guarantee your satisfaction with the night vision device of your choice. It occasionally possible to expedite the process for urgent orders but addional fees or other restrictions may apply.
T75 ThermoSight Specifications
THERMAL IMAGING PERFORMANCE (640 X 512)
|Sensor Type||640 x 512 17μ VOx microbolometer|
|Field of View (Sensor)||9.4°∆(H) x 7.5˚ (V)|
|Spectral Band (Display)||9.4°∆(H) x 7.5˚ (V)|
|Magnification Options||1x, 2x and 4x|
|Spectral Band||7.5-13.5 μm|
|Silent Operation||Inaudible beyond 1 m|
|Bore Sight Retention||Holds bore sight through extensive rounds of firing on a variety of weapon platforms|
|Video||RS-170 external video out (NTSC or PAL)|
|Power Requirements||2 or 3AA (lithium or alkaline) OR 1 or 2 DL 123 batteries (installed in any orientation)|
|Battery Life||Approximately 6 hours continuous use with 3AA lithium|
|Power Rail Compatible||Accepts external power|
|IP Rating||IP 68 (20 ft. freshwater, 6 hr; 66 ft seawater, 2 hrs)|
|Operating Temp||-40°∆C to +49°∆C (-40°∆F to +120°∆F)|
|Storage Temp||-40°∆C to +71°∆C (-40°∆F to +160°∆F)|
|Shock and Vibe||Per MIL-STD-810F|
DIMENSIONS, WEIGHT & MOUNTING
|Dimensions||7.3” L x 2.8” W x 3.5” H (185.42mm L x 71.12mm W x 88.9mm H)|
|Weight||1.75lbs(0.79k) with batteries and mounting hardware|
|Mounting||Compatible with any Mil-Std-1913 Picatinny Rail System|
|Command and Control||Joystick: Palette, Polarity, Zoom, Digital Detail Enhancement Brightness/Contrast Windage/Elevation, and Menu
Menu: Calibration, Display, Mode (Clip-on), Weapon, External Video, and Laser (On/Off)
|T75 with adjustable quick detach throw lever mount, coupling light shroud / eye relief, video output cable, remote control pad, batteries, operators manual, graphic training aid, lens cleaning kit, and soft carrying case|
Questions on FLIR T75 Advanced Combat Thermal Clipon - Long Range Black
Q: What is the best and most compatible scope for this unit? If price was not a concern and you just wanted the best complete set-up.
A: Hi Jeff. Before we can make the recommendation, can you provide a bit more information about the type of hunting you do? We need to know the distance, your general preferences in terms of reticles, types of rifles used.