N-Vision Optics Boresighted Night Sight BNS
If you see a better price elsewhere please let us know and we will do our best to beat it.
Field of View 13 degrees
Focus Range 10mm to infinity
Operation Time 40 hours at 70 degrees F
Reticle Adj. Step Size 0.2 mil
Boresight Accuracy within 1 MOA
Power Supply 2 AA Batteries
Weight 1.9 lbs
Boresight Repeatability within 0.5 MOA
Dayscope Magnification 1X to 12X
Boresight Adjustment None required
N-Vision Optics Boresighted Night Sight BNS description
The BNS Gen 3P Boresighted Night Sight is a night vision sight that is built with a Generation 3, autogated PINNACLE image intensifier tube, meaning that it offers an incredible image for night vision purposes.
With a quick f/1.12 lens system and a durable Picatinny rail mount, this is a scope that is easy to use and mount while also offering you a strong long distance night vision sight. As mentioned above, the BSN Boresighted Night Sight offers a PINNACLE image intensifier tube, thus offering you a very clear and precise night time image.
For those interested, there is also a BSN-LR long range night vision sight available.
As for the mounting system, the BNS offers a Mil-STD 1913 Picatinny mounting base for easy set up. This is a lightweight and durable scope and it will easily mount and work well with any daytime scope that magnifies anywhere from 1x to 12x; because of its boresighting there is no boresight adjustment necessary.
Also, this model offers gain control, providing you with added flexibility on the field and allowing you to manually increase or decrease the amount of light incorporated in the image. This is priceless technology for the user who wants extra control over their imaging.
This clip on scope weighs a mere 1.9 pounds.As with all our Night Vision and Thermal Imaging devices, Night Vision Guys offers competitive pricing on the best devices. The high quality of these devices guarantees that they will meet your expectations and serve you well. Buying these units from NightVisionGuys.com guarantees quick handling as well as excellent service and price.
Gen 3P Night Vision
Please note that most high end night vision devices are built per order. It may take 3-5 days or more for your order to ship. If timely shipping is important to you, please, contact us to verify availability prior to ordering.
Our Night Vision units with the 3P designation use ITT Pinnacle™ Image Intensifier tubes. The industry leading ITT Pinnacle™ image tubes utilize a gated power supply providing truly outstanding performance in high-light or light-polluted areas, such as urban environments. The Pinnacle™ tube with gated power supply minimizes any “halo” effects. “Halo” is often associated with using night vision devices in an urban area where random street lights are often an issue with early Generation Night Vision devices. Night Vision units with Pinnacle™ tubes have a resolution of 57-64lp/mm and a typical signal to noise ratio between 16.2 and 25 . All Night Vision devices utilizing Pinnacle™ Image Intensifier tubes come with ITT data record sheet. Units with Pinnacle™ tubes are not available for export. A signed export compliance and end use statement is required prior to shipping of these units. As with all night vision tubes, each one coming off the production best has different parameters. We can help you with picking the parameters which will fit your needs and the price of the device will depend on the quality of the tube you select.
3P Gen. ITT Pinnacle™ IIT Features:
• Photo Cathode type: Gallium Arsenide
• Resolution from 57 to 64 lp/mm
• Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 16.2-25
• 10,000-hour tube life
* Pinnacle is a registered trademark of ITT Night Vision
Delivery Time and Manufacturing Process for N-Vision Optics Boresighted Night Sight BNS:
Most of our manufacturers do not keep products like N-Vision Optics Boresighted Night Sight BNS assembled on the shelf. Night Vision tubes are kept separate from the body of the unit. When the order is placed, the manufacturer starts the order processing and assembly process which includes the following:
- Order processing - we collect all the necessary information including address and phone numbers. We also make sure that our customer ordered the correct product for their needs and that the product can be exported by US law to the country of destination. In some cases a signed export compliance form is required.
- QC - in this step the manufacturer will inspect all individual parts which will be used to assemble the night vision device for any defects.
- Production & Assembly - during production, all the parts are put together. Night Vision tubes in inserted into the body of the unit and all the complex electronics for the device are connected. This process takes place in a special lab called the "clean room" as even a small speckle of dust can cause undesired optical effect.
- QA - one the night vision device is assembled, it goes through a rigorous testing process to make sure it meets all the expected specifications and all parts function as expected. For this most manufacturers have a special "dark room" designed to allow testing of the units without causing incidental damage to the night vision tube by exposure to bright light.
- Packaging - this is a key process as well. In most case your night vision device will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer but sometimes needs to be sent to us first. In either case items need to be packaged securely to avoid any kind of damage during transportation.
- Shipping - as described above items will most of the time ship from the manufacturer. For most domestic orders (unless shipping to POB or AFB) a premium shipper like FedEx or UPS will be used.
Only by following the above steps can we along with our manufacturers bring you - our customer - night vision products of highest quality, However as you can understand the above process can take several days to complete. For example if your device fails QA, the entire process restarts. Also at QC stage a manufacturer may realize that the tube they have in stock has a defect and a replacement tube needs to be ordered. Due to the complexity of this process, it is prudent to expect 3-4 business days for production and handling of the purchased device. Keep in mind that this process is designed to guarantee your satisfaction with the night vision device of your choice. It occasionally possible to expedite the process for urgent orders but addional fees or other restrictions may apply.
|Field of View||13 degrees|
|Focus Range||10mm to infinity|
|Operation Time||40 hours at 70 degrees F|
|Reticle Adj. Step Size||0.2 mil|
|Boresight Accuracy||within 1 MOA|
|Power Supply||2 AA Batteries|
|Boresight Repeatability||within 0.5 MOA|
|Dayscope Magnification||1X to 12X|
|Boresight Adjustment||None required|
Questions on N-Vision Optics Boresighted Night Sight BNS
No questions asked yet