N-Vision Optics PVS7P-HM Gen 3 Pinnacle Standard Kit
If you see a better price elsewhere please let us know and we will do our best to beat it.
N-Vision Optics PVS7P-HM Gen 3 Pinnacle Standard Kit description
The PVS-7P-HM is a combat ready night vision goggle device that is specifically designed to be rugged, durable, and lightweight enough that it can be carried and used for all sorts of applications, regardless of weather and other conditions. The PVS 7 has a long history of use and is a recognized piece of night vision technology. Why? Simply because it offers a remarkable quality of night vision, all carefully encased inside a design that can take care of itself.
The PVS-7P-HM offers MIL SPEC housing for its lens; the entire bi-ocular goggle is designed to be strong and robust enough that it can be used as a serious tool in the field and allow you to focus on tactical necessities instead of worrying about the technical equipment that you choose to bring with you. The PVS 7 offers a lot of features that make it an incredible piece of night vision technology - something that can be relied on regularly - including Automatic Brightness Control, which will help to adjust the amount of light that is accepted based on external lighting conditions. This automatic functionality will protect your night vision lens from potential damage that too much light could cause it.
Remember, the PVS 7 is the choice of the US Military and is used by Armed Forces regularly; this is proof of the robust technology that can be found in it.
The PVS-7P-HM (helmet mount) offers a Generation 3 PINNACLE Image Intensifier Tube and an objective lens that offers f/1.2 and 26 mm.
This model has a battery life of 40 hours.
As with all our Night Vision and Thermal Imaging devices, Night Vision Guys offers competitive pricing on the best devices. The high quality of these devices guarantees that they will meet your expectations and serve you well. Buying these units from NightVisionGuys.com guarantees quick handling as well as excellent service and price.
Gen 3P Night Vision
Please note that most high end night vision devices are built per order. It may take 3-5 days or more for your order to ship. If timely shipping is important to you, please, contact us to verify availability prior to ordering.
Our Night Vision units with the 3P designation use ITT Pinnacle™ Image Intensifier tubes. The industry leading ITT Pinnacle™ image tubes utilize a gated power supply providing truly outstanding performance in high-light or light-polluted areas, such as urban environments. The Pinnacle™ tube with gated power supply minimizes any “halo” effects. “Halo” is often associated with using night vision devices in an urban area where random street lights are often an issue with early Generation Night Vision devices. Night Vision units with Pinnacle™ tubes have a resolution of 57-64lp/mm and a typical signal to noise ratio between 16.2 and 25 . All Night Vision devices utilizing Pinnacle™ Image Intensifier tubes come with ITT data record sheet. Units with Pinnacle™ tubes are not available for export. A signed export compliance and end use statement is required prior to shipping of these units. As with all night vision tubes, each one coming off the production best has different parameters. We can help you with picking the parameters which will fit your needs and the price of the device will depend on the quality of the tube you select.
3P Gen. ITT Pinnacle™ IIT Features:
• Photo Cathode type: Gallium Arsenide
• Resolution from 57 to 64 lp/mm
• Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 16.2-25
• 10,000-hour tube life
* Pinnacle is a registered trademark of ITT Night Vision
Delivery Time and Manufacturing Process for N-Vision Optics PVS7P-HM Gen 3 Pinnacle Standard Kit:
Most of our manufacturers do not keep products like N-Vision Optics PVS7P-HM Gen 3 Pinnacle Standard Kit assembled on the shelf. Night Vision tubes are kept separate from the body of the unit. When the order is placed, the manufacturer starts the order processing and assembly process which includes the following:
- Order processing - we collect all the necessary information including address and phone numbers. We also make sure that our customer ordered the correct product for their needs and that the product can be exported by US law to the country of destination. In some cases a signed export compliance form is required.
- QC - in this step the manufacturer will inspect all individual parts which will be used to assemble the night vision device for any defects.
- Production & Assembly - during production, all the parts are put together. Night Vision tubes in inserted into the body of the unit and all the complex electronics for the device are connected. This process takes place in a special lab called the "clean room" as even a small speckle of dust can cause undesired optical effect.
- QA - one the night vision device is assembled, it goes through a rigorous testing process to make sure it meets all the expected specifications and all parts function as expected. For this most manufacturers have a special "dark room" designed to allow testing of the units without causing incidental damage to the night vision tube by exposure to bright light.
- Packaging - this is a key process as well. In most case your night vision device will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer but sometimes needs to be sent to us first. In either case items need to be packaged securely to avoid any kind of damage during transportation.
- Shipping - as described above items will most of the time ship from the manufacturer. For most domestic orders (unless shipping to POB or AFB) a premium shipper like FedEx or UPS will be used.
Only by following the above steps can we along with our manufacturers bring you - our customer - night vision products of highest quality, However as you can understand the above process can take several days to complete. For example if your device fails QA, the entire process restarts. Also at QC stage a manufacturer may realize that the tube they have in stock has a defect and a replacement tube needs to be ordered. Due to the complexity of this process, it is prudent to expect 3-4 business days for production and handling of the purchased device. Keep in mind that this process is designed to guarantee your satisfaction with the night vision device of your choice. It occasionally possible to expedite the process for urgent orders but addional fees or other restrictions may apply.
|Field of View||40|
|Objective Lens Focal Length, (mm)||26|
|Objective Lens F Number||1.2|
|Min. Focusing Distance, cm||25|
|Min. Focusing Distance, in||10|
|Diopter Adjustment||+2 to -6|
|Detection Range, m||350|
|Recognition Range, m||300|
|Battery life (typical), hrs||40|
|Dimensions, mm||152 x 76 x 152|
|Dimensions, in||6 x 3 x 6|
|Operating Temperature, C||-51 to +52|
Questions on N-Vision Optics PVS7P-HM Gen 3 Pinnacle Standard Kit
Q: I am looking for night vision for field more 1000m, if you have pls send to us all details. thanks
A: Hi Naji. What country are you located in? I need to know where you are planning to ship the night vision device so I can suggest the best unit exportable to that location.
Q: What does the p-hm mean and what does pinnacle mean. How do you put the IR spot/flood lens on these goggles. Are these pvs7 gen 3 in this kit recondition.
A: Hi Tim. I believe in N-Vision notation P stands for Pinnacle and HM means that it can be hand held as well as mounted. The IR illuminator is built in and can be turned on or off. These are brand new goggles built per order by N-Vision and offering full manufacturer warranty.
Q: What does pinnacle mean. In the standard kit it show a IR spot/food lens for the pvs7p 3 Gen ,how would i put it on .I know it have a built in IR. thank for the info Tim
A: Oh, sorry. Excelis Pinnacle™ Image Intensifier tubes are special type of Gen 3 tube and power supply which offers high quality image as well as auto shut off for bright light. Pinnacle tubes are standard on many law enforcement and military grade devices due to their high image quality and longevity. The spot/flood lens screws in over the built in IR led.
Q: On the Model no: PVS7P-HM Gen 3 pinnacle standard kit, price 3,707.00 what all is included in the kit. Thanks again Tim
A: Hi Tim. The standard kit includes the following: N-Vision Optics PVS-7 Gen 3 Autogated Night Vision Goggle, Multi-use Goggle Assembly, Sacrificial Window, 2 x Demist Shield, Neck Cord, Lens Cloth, 2 x AA Batteries, Soft Carry Case, Operator's Manual. Optional accessories: 5x Magnifier Lens and IR Spot/Flood Lens. Other optional accessories are also available from other manufacturers. anything designed for PVS7 will work.