Newcon Optik DN 493 6X Gen 3 Night Vision Riflescope
If you see a better price elsewhere please let us know and we will do our best to beat it.
Newcon Optik DN 493 6X Gen 3 Night Vision Riflescope
-Long observation range
-Shockproof, built for use with heavy recoil weapons
-Automatic brightness control
-Illuminated mil-dot reticle with adjustable brightness
-Selectable reticle color (red or yellow)
-Long eye relief
-Accurate windage / elevation adjustment with audible clicks
-Lightweight reinforced plastic body
-Can be used with various weapon mounts including the European mount (mounts sold separately)
Newcon Optik DN 493 6X Gen 3 Night Vision Riflescope description
From Newcon Optik about DN 493 6X Night Vision Riflescope
The DN 493_6 is Newcon Optik's next generation night vision riflescope. The unit features a manual gain control adjustment and a high quality Gen 3 image intensifier tube with minimum exportable FOM >1500. This scope is easy to service and maintain and provides one of the lowest lifetime costs of ownership amongst riflescopes in its class.
Available in 4x and 6x configurations, the DN 493_6 is battle hardened and ready for deployment in combat, peacekeeping and public and private infrastructure security.
From Night Vision Guys about Newcon Optik DN 493 6x Night Vision Rifle Scope Gen III
DN 493_6 is a high end night vision rifle scope from Newcon Optik. This scope offers all the features professional snipers expect from a high grade scope. Lots of adjustment controls including manual gain, high grade gen 3 night vision tube and excellent optical formula of this device deliver a perfect shot each time.
Each Newcon Optik DN 493_6 scope ships with:
- 6x Lens
- Pressure Switch
- Allen Key
- Lens Cleaning Kit
- Photo / Video Adapter
- 2 x AA Battery
- Carrying Case
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Gen 3A Night Vision
Please note that most high end night vision devices are built per order. It may take 3-5 days or more for your order to ship. If timely shipping is important to you, please, contact us to verify availability prior to ordering.
Our 3A Gen. Premium select IITs are the highest quality of our generation 3 IITs. These IITs are hand picked to provide the highest quality and specifications available in our 3rd Gen. line. They have a micro channel plate, GaAs photocathode, and a completely self-contained integral high-voltage power supply.
3A Gen. Premium select IIT Features:
• Photo Cathode type: Thin Film GaAs
• Resolution from 64 to 72 lp/mm
• Signal-to-Noise Ratio 26 Typical
• 10,000-hour tube life
Delivery Time and Manufacturing Process for Newcon Optik DN 493 6X Gen 3 Night Vision Riflescope:
Most of our manufacturers do not keep products like Newcon Optik DN 493 6X Gen 3 Night Vision Riflescope assembled on the shelf. Night Vision tubes are kept separate from the body of the unit. When the order is placed, the manufacturer starts the order processing and assembly process which includes the following:
- Order processing - we collect all the necessary information including address and phone numbers. We also make sure that our customer ordered the correct product for their needs and that the product can be exported by US law to the country of destination. In some cases a signed export compliance form is required.
- QC - in this step the manufacturer will inspect all individual parts which will be used to assemble the night vision device for any defects.
- Production & Assembly - during production, all the parts are put together. Night Vision tubes in inserted into the body of the unit and all the complex electronics for the device are connected. This process takes place in a special lab called the "clean room" as even a small speckle of dust can cause undesired optical effect.
- QA - one the night vision device is assembled, it goes through a rigorous testing process to make sure it meets all the expected specifications and all parts function as expected. For this most manufacturers have a special "dark room" designed to allow testing of the units without causing incidental damage to the night vision tube by exposure to bright light.
- Packaging - this is a key process as well. In most case your night vision device will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer but sometimes needs to be sent to us first. In either case items need to be packaged securely to avoid any kind of damage during transportation.
- Shipping - as described above items will most of the time ship from the manufacturer. For most domestic orders (unless shipping to POB or AFB) a premium shipper like FedEx or UPS will be used.
Only by following the above steps can we along with our manufacturers bring you - our customer - night vision products of highest quality, However as you can understand the above process can take several days to complete. For example if your device fails QA, the entire process restarts. Also at QC stage a manufacturer may realize that the tube they have in stock has a defect and a replacement tube needs to be ordered. Due to the complexity of this process, it is prudent to expect 3-4 business days for production and handling of the purchased device. Keep in mind that this process is designed to guarantee your satisfaction with the night vision device of your choice. It occasionally possible to expedite the process for urgent orders but addional fees or other restrictions may apply.
|Intensifier Tube||18 mm, Gen 3|
|Resolution||64 lp/mm, minimum|
|Field of View||6.3°|
|Objective F Number||F1.5|
|Focal Length||Objective Lens: 100 mm|
|Eye Relief||45 to 90 mm|
|Diopter Correction||-4 to +3|
|Battery||2 x AA|
|Battery Life||60 hours, minimum|
|Operating Temperature||-40 to 122°F (-40 to 50°C)|
|Relative Humidity||Up to 98%|
|Dimensions||12.21 x 3.86 x 3.54" (310.00 x 98.00 x 90.00 mm)|
|Weight||2.32 lb (1.05 kg)|
Questions on Newcon Optik DN 493 6X Gen 3 Night Vision Riflescope
No questions asked yet