N-Vision NH-4P NightHawk 4X Night Vision Riflescope Gen 3 Gated Pinnacle
If you see a better price elsewhere please let us know and we will do our best to beat it.
- 4x or 6x magnification
- Generation 3 image intensifier
- Waterproof, lightweight, rugged design
- Exceptional observation, target acquisition and aiming capabilities
N-Vision NH-4P NightHawk 4X Night Vision Riflescope Gen 3 Gated Pinnacle description
Enter the NightHawk 4x Night Vision Riflescope, a Generation 3 state of the art night vision scope for use by rifles as well as anyone that wants the best of the best in long distance night vision. As durable as it is lightweight, this is the kind of sniper riflescope you want when you need to be focused on your target and not your technology - the NightHawk is so intuitive, so responsive, that you won’t ever have to worry about it. Simple to use, simple to set up, it is a scope that you can rely on all night.
The NightHawk guarantees boresight retention, an absolute necessity if you need to be focused on your target. Knowing you are using a riflescope with excellent long range night vision and knowing that you are boresighted effectively makes your job easier, which is what the NightHawk is all about. The NightHawk 4x can be mounted on any weapon that carries a M1913 rail and is specifically built to withstand automatic weapon recoil. Again, you will not have to be concerned with the NightHawk coming loose or losing its boresight from the simple recoil, regardless of your weapon choice. This is what makes NightHawk a night vision long range scope that is as reliable as it is lightweight and durable.
This NightHawk scope also includes an illuminated reticle and offers variable intensity to improve contrast while scoping. This is a reliable sniper scope that will serve you well in the field and has been master crafted to meet even military standards, proving that it is a night vision device that you can put your trust in.
As with all our Night Vision and Thermal Imaging devices, Night Vision Guys offers competitive pricing on the best devices. The high quality of these devices guarantees that they will meet your expectations and serve you well. Buying these units from NightVisionGuys.com guarantees quick handling as well as excellent service and price.
Gen 3 Night Vision
Please note that most high end night vision devices are built per order. It may take 3-5 days or more for your order to ship. If timely shipping is important to you, please, contact us to verify availability prior to ordering.
By adding a sensitive chemical, gallium arsenide to the photocathode a brighter and sharper image has been achieved over 2nd generation units. An ion barrier film was also added to increase tube life. 3rd Gen. provides the user with good to excellent low light performance. 3rd Gen. Standard IIT Our standard 3rd generation image intensifier tubes are of the highest quality. They have a micro channel plate, GaAs photocathode, and a completely self-contained integral high-voltage power supply. These 3rd Generation tubes provide a combined increase in resolution, signal to noise and photosensitivity over tubes with a multi-alkali photocathode. Generation 3 is the standard for the USA military.
3rd Gen. Standard IIT Features:
• Photo Cathode type: Gallium Arsenide
• Resolution 64 lp/mm
• Signal-to-Noise Ratio 22 Typical
• 10,000-hour tube life
Delivery Time and Manufacturing Process for N-Vision NH-4P NightHawk 4X Night Vision Riflescope Gen 3 Gated Pinnacle:
Most of our manufacturers do not keep products like N-Vision NH-4P NightHawk 4X Night Vision Riflescope Gen 3 Gated Pinnacle assembled on the shelf. Night Vision tubes are kept separate from the body of the unit. When the order is placed, the manufacturer starts the order processing and assembly process which includes the following:
- Order processing - we collect all the necessary information including address and phone numbers. We also make sure that our customer ordered the correct product for their needs and that the product can be exported by US law to the country of destination. In some cases a signed export compliance form is required.
- QC - in this step the manufacturer will inspect all individual parts which will be used to assemble the night vision device for any defects.
- Production & Assembly - during production, all the parts are put together. Night Vision tubes in inserted into the body of the unit and all the complex electronics for the device are connected. This process takes place in a special lab called the "clean room" as even a small speckle of dust can cause undesired optical effect.
- QA - one the night vision device is assembled, it goes through a rigorous testing process to make sure it meets all the expected specifications and all parts function as expected. For this most manufacturers have a special "dark room" designed to allow testing of the units without causing incidental damage to the night vision tube by exposure to bright light.
- Packaging - this is a key process as well. In most case your night vision device will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer but sometimes needs to be sent to us first. In either case items need to be packaged securely to avoid any kind of damage during transportation.
- Shipping - as described above items will most of the time ship from the manufacturer. For most domestic orders (unless shipping to POB or AFB) a premium shipper like FedEx or UPS will be used.
Only by following the above steps can we along with our manufacturers bring you - our customer - night vision products of highest quality, However as you can understand the above process can take several days to complete. For example if your device fails QA, the entire process restarts. Also at QC stage a manufacturer may realize that the tube they have in stock has a defect and a replacement tube needs to be ordered. Due to the complexity of this process, it is prudent to expect 3-4 business days for production and handling of the purchased device. Keep in mind that this process is designed to guarantee your satisfaction with the night vision device of your choice. It occasionally possible to expedite the process for urgent orders but addional fees or other restrictions may apply.
- Magnification: 4x
- Range Focus: 25 m to infinity
- Diopter Adjustment: +2 to -5
- Field of View: \u00b0 8.2
- Eye Relief, mm: 30
- Weight,g/oz: 1850 / 65
- Dimensions, in: 11 x 3 x 3
- Dimensions, cm: 29 x 8 x 8
- Battery: AA (2)
- Battery Life, hours: 40
Questions on N-Vision NH-4P NightHawk 4X Night Vision Riflescope Gen 3 Gated Pinnacle
No questions asked yet