Night Vision Depot PVS-14 Mil Spec Monocular with VG Level IIT
If you see a better price elsewhere please let us know and we will do our best to beat it.
Night Vision Depot PVS-14 VG Mil Spec PVS14 comes with:
- 10 year warranty on the entire system
- soft case
- head mount
- weapon mount
- shuttered eyeguard
- head mount adapter
- operator's manual
- lens paper
- demist shield
- sacrificial window
- ITT tube data record
Typical specifications for Night Vision Depot PVS-14 Gen 3 P+
- IIT Generation: ITT Gen III PR: 2000 MIN
EBI: 2.5 max
S/N: 25.0 MIN
64LP Min Resolution
- Field of View: 40 degrees
- Weight: 14 ounces
- Dimensions: 4.5" x 2.5" x 2.75" (L x W x H)
Night Vision Depot PVS-14 Mil Spec Monocular with VG Level IIT description
From Night Vision Guys about NV Depot PVS-14 Gen 3 ITT Pinnacle Night Vision Monocular PVS-14 VG
Buying a night vision monocular is getting harder and harder these days due to such an abundance of choices. Not only are there at least 10 manufacturers making AN/PVS14 monocles, but each one also has their own model capable of same functional tasks as PVS-14. All these units are available in many different night vision tube variations and come with a variety of different accessory packages.
So what makes Night Vision Depot PVS14 night vision monoculars different? To start with it is the 10 year warranty. There are no other manufacturer on the market offering such vote of confidence in their own products. Secondly, NV Depot PVS14 nvm's and this model NVD-PVS-14-VG in particular come with a detailed data sheet providing you with exact parameters of the image intensifier tubes. This means that you will get a unit which is guaranteed to be in the quality category you opted in for.
Some other Night Vision Depot PVS14 Tube options are (in order from the best down)
Standard accessories shipped with NVD-PVS-14-VG include everything you would need to get started:
- SINGLE BATTERY PVS-14
- TUBE/SYSTEM DATA SHEET
- WEAPON MOUNT
- HEADMOUNT W/ BROWPADS
- SACRIFICIAL WINDOW
- DEMIST SHIELD
- SHUTTERED EYEGUARD
- HEAD/HELMET MOUNT ADAPTER
- LENS CAP
- SOFT CASE
- LENS PAPER
- (2) AA BATTERIES
- MILITARY OP MANUAL
Bottom line is if you are in the market for a PVS14 type night vision monocular and want a top of the line device with superb optics and amazing 10 year warranty, then NVD-PVS-14-VG is an easy choice.
From Night Vision Depot about PVS14 Universal Night Vision Monocular
The PVS-14 is the all around best multi functional night vision monocular available. Head or helmet mounted, the PVS-14 allows the user to retain their night adapted vision in one eye while viewing their surroundings through the illuminated eyepiece of the PVS-14. The new battery housing completes the perfect package by allowing the user to power off the unit when in an upright position and power on when flipped down.
Another strength is its ability to be weapon mounted behind most collimated daylight aimers and Reflex sights such as the ACOG, Aimpoint and EO Tech systems. This allows the user the ability to use their PVS-14 both as a night vision monocular for increased mobility and tactical awareness and as a short range weapon sight.
Gain control gives the user the ability to increase or decrease the tube gain. Under extremely dark conditions, gain control allows the user to adjust the gain upward, giving a better image. Under high light conditions, details can be washed out due to an excess of light. Lowering the system gain can allow those details to be better seen. Additional features of the PVS-14 include an infrared LED with LED indicator and a low battery indicator.
All NVD PVS-14s are built with Exelis GEN III Pinnacle Auto Gated image intensifier tubes, and is available with Commercial, MIL GRADE or MIL SPEC tubes.
This system complies with MIL-PRF-49324(CR), MIL-PRF-49427(CR) and MIL-STD-810G.
TEN YEAR WARRANTY!
Gen 3P Night Vision
Please note that most high end night vision devices are built per order. It may take 3-5 days or more for your order to ship. If timely shipping is important to you, please, contact us to verify availability prior to ordering.
Our Night Vision units with the 3P designation use ITT Pinnacle™ Image Intensifier tubes. The industry leading ITT Pinnacle™ image tubes utilize a gated power supply providing truly outstanding performance in high-light or light-polluted areas, such as urban environments. The Pinnacle™ tube with gated power supply minimizes any “halo” effects. “Halo” is often associated with using night vision devices in an urban area where random street lights are often an issue with early Generation Night Vision devices. Night Vision units with Pinnacle™ tubes have a resolution of 57-64lp/mm and a typical signal to noise ratio between 16.2 and 25 . All Night Vision devices utilizing Pinnacle™ Image Intensifier tubes come with ITT data record sheet. Units with Pinnacle™ tubes are not available for export. A signed export compliance and end use statement is required prior to shipping of these units. As with all night vision tubes, each one coming off the production best has different parameters. We can help you with picking the parameters which will fit your needs and the price of the device will depend on the quality of the tube you select.
3P Gen. ITT Pinnacle™ IIT Features:
• Photo Cathode type: Gallium Arsenide
• Resolution from 57 to 64 lp/mm
• Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 16.2-25
• 10,000-hour tube life
* Pinnacle is a registered trademark of ITT Night Vision
Delivery Time and Manufacturing Process for Night Vision Depot PVS-14 Mil Spec Monocular with VG Level IIT:
Most of our manufacturers do not keep products like Night Vision Depot PVS-14 Mil Spec Monocular with VG Level IIT assembled on the shelf. Night Vision tubes are kept separate from the body of the unit. When the order is placed, the manufacturer starts the order processing and assembly process which includes the following:
- Order processing - we collect all the necessary information including address and phone numbers. We also make sure that our customer ordered the correct product for their needs and that the product can be exported by US law to the country of destination. In some cases a signed export compliance form is required.
- QC - in this step the manufacturer will inspect all individual parts which will be used to assemble the night vision device for any defects.
- Production & Assembly - during production, all the parts are put together. Night Vision tubes in inserted into the body of the unit and all the complex electronics for the device are connected. This process takes place in a special lab called the "clean room" as even a small speckle of dust can cause undesired optical effect.
- QA - one the night vision device is assembled, it goes through a rigorous testing process to make sure it meets all the expected specifications and all parts function as expected. For this most manufacturers have a special "dark room" designed to allow testing of the units without causing incidental damage to the night vision tube by exposure to bright light.
- Packaging - this is a key process as well. In most case your night vision device will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer but sometimes needs to be sent to us first. In either case items need to be packaged securely to avoid any kind of damage during transportation.
- Shipping - as described above items will most of the time ship from the manufacturer. For most domestic orders (unless shipping to POB or AFB) a premium shipper like FedEx or UPS will be used.
Only by following the above steps can we along with our manufacturers bring you - our customer - night vision products of highest quality, However as you can understand the above process can take several days to complete. For example if your device fails QA, the entire process restarts. Also at QC stage a manufacturer may realize that the tube they have in stock has a defect and a replacement tube needs to be ordered. Due to the complexity of this process, it is prudent to expect 3-4 business days for production and handling of the purchased device. Keep in mind that this process is designed to guarantee your satisfaction with the night vision device of your choice. It occasionally possible to expedite the process for urgent orders but addional fees or other restrictions may apply.
|2200 min.||2000 min.||1800 min.||1750 min.||1500 min.||1350 min.|
|25.0 min.||25.0 min.||25.0 min.||20.0 min.||18.0 min.||16.2 min.|
|EBI||2.5 max||2.5 max||2.5 max||2.5 max||2.5 max||2.5 max|
|Resolution||64 lp/mm min||64 lp/mm min||64 lp/mm min||64 lp/mm min||64 lp/mm min||64 lp/mm min|
|Max Spots Allowed in Each Zone, Spot Size (in.)||Zone|
|.012 – .015||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|.009 – .012||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||1||0||0||1||0||0||1|
|.006 – .009||0||0||1||0||0||1||0||1||1||0||2||2||0||2||2||0||2||2|
|.003 – .006||0||0||2||0||0||2||0||2||2||0||2||3||0||2||3||0||2||3|
|Lens System||27mm f1.2|
|Range of Focus||9.8” to infinity|
|25 cm to infinity|
|Diopter Adjustment||+4 to -6|
|Automatic Brightness Control||Yes|
|Bright Light Cut-off||Yes|
|Low Battery Indicator||Yes|
|Power Supply||1x 1.5V (AA)|
|Battery Life||40 hours|
|Operating Temperature||-59° F to +120° F|
|-51°C to +49°C|
|Storage Temperature||-59° F to +185° F|
|-51°C to +85°C|
|Dimensions||4.5” x 2” x 2.25”|
|114.3 mm x 50 mm x 57 mm|
Questions on Night Vision Depot PVS-14 Mil Spec Monocular with VG Level IIT
No questions asked yet