NVWS-4x Pinnacle Night Vision Weapon Sight
If you see a better price elsewhere please let us know and we will do our best to beat it.
- Generation 3 Image Intensifier Tube
- Mil-Dot Illuminated Red/Green Reticle
- Auto-Gated Pinnacle
- Magnification of 4x
- US Made IIT
NVWS-4x Pinnacle Night Vision Weapon Sight description
Export of this device described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State Office of Defense Trade Controls, as prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation, Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation, Parts 120-130, and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce. For further information contact the Office of Defense Trade Controls and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce.
The NVWS 4x Night Vision Weapon Sight is a powerful night vision scope that easily mounts using a MIL STD 1913 Picatinny mounting base, this technology makes it an extremely easy to mount sight, which is a priceless feature when out in the field and in need of something convenient and simple to work with.
Offering a high powered, American made, Generation 3 image intensifier tube, this night vision sight will provide with the closest thing to daylight - a clear night vision image that you can use even in extremely dark situations. The Generation 3 image intensifer tube is also auto-gated, which means it will minimize bright light exposure to prevent blooming as well as the risk of blinding light being able to sneak through.
On top of the excellent image intensifier tube that will provide you with great night time vision, it is built to be an extremely durable piece of equipment so you can take it with you in virtually any scenario without concern for the device’s wellbeing. It is classified as Waterproof so that you can treat it like a tool and have faith that it is built in a sturdy enough fashion to go along with you on all of your tactical missions.
The model you are looking at offers a solid 4x magnification, meaning that this is a great night vision sight to take if you need some medium distance scoping. There is also a 6x magnification model available.
Specifically designed to work as a replacement sight for night time use, it will easily mount instead of a daytime scope and the mounting process is quick, simple, and easy. Even the amateur and new arriver to night vision technology will find the 1913 Picatinny rail mounting system to be straightforward and easy to work with.
The NVWS 4x Night Vision Weapon Sight offers 25 hours of battery life on provided AA batteries and 56 hours on the included CR123 battery.
As with all our Night Vision and Thermal Imaging devices, Night Vision Guys offers competitive pricing on the best devices. The high quality of these devices guarantees that they will meet your expectations and serve you well. Buying these units from NightVisionGuys.com guarantees quick handling as well as excellent service and price.
Gen 3 Night Vision
Please note that most high end night vision devices are built per order. It may take 3-5 days or more for your order to ship. If timely shipping is important to you, please, contact us to verify availability prior to ordering.
By adding a sensitive chemical, gallium arsenide to the photocathode a brighter and sharper image has been achieved over 2nd generation units. An ion barrier film was also added to increase tube life. 3rd Gen. provides the user with good to excellent low light performance. 3rd Gen. Standard IIT Our standard 3rd generation image intensifier tubes are of the highest quality. They have a micro channel plate, GaAs photocathode, and a completely self-contained integral high-voltage power supply. These 3rd Generation tubes provide a combined increase in resolution, signal to noise and photosensitivity over tubes with a multi-alkali photocathode. Generation 3 is the standard for the USA military.
3rd Gen. Standard IIT Features:
• Photo Cathode type: Gallium Arsenide
• Resolution 64 lp/mm
• Signal-to-Noise Ratio 22 Typical
• 10,000-hour tube life
Delivery Time and Manufacturing Process for NVWS-4x Pinnacle Night Vision Weapon Sight:
Most of our manufacturers do not keep products like NVWS-4x Pinnacle Night Vision Weapon Sight assembled on the shelf. Night Vision tubes are kept separate from the body of the unit. When the order is placed, the manufacturer starts the order processing and assembly process which includes the following:
- Order processing - we collect all the necessary information including address and phone numbers. We also make sure that our customer ordered the correct product for their needs and that the product can be exported by US law to the country of destination. In some cases a signed export compliance form is required.
- QC - in this step the manufacturer will inspect all individual parts which will be used to assemble the night vision device for any defects.
- Production & Assembly - during production, all the parts are put together. Night Vision tubes in inserted into the body of the unit and all the complex electronics for the device are connected. This process takes place in a special lab called the "clean room" as even a small speckle of dust can cause undesired optical effect.
- QA - one the night vision device is assembled, it goes through a rigorous testing process to make sure it meets all the expected specifications and all parts function as expected. For this most manufacturers have a special "dark room" designed to allow testing of the units without causing incidental damage to the night vision tube by exposure to bright light.
- Packaging - this is a key process as well. In most case your night vision device will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer but sometimes needs to be sent to us first. In either case items need to be packaged securely to avoid any kind of damage during transportation.
- Shipping - as described above items will most of the time ship from the manufacturer. For most domestic orders (unless shipping to POB or AFB) a premium shipper like FedEx or UPS will be used.
Only by following the above steps can we along with our manufacturers bring you - our customer - night vision products of highest quality, However as you can understand the above process can take several days to complete. For example if your device fails QA, the entire process restarts. Also at QC stage a manufacturer may realize that the tube they have in stock has a defect and a replacement tube needs to be ordered. Due to the complexity of this process, it is prudent to expect 3-4 business days for production and handling of the purchased device. Keep in mind that this process is designed to guarantee your satisfaction with the night vision device of your choice. It occasionally possible to expedite the process for urgent orders but addional fees or other restrictions may apply.
- Intensifier Tube: Gen 3 Pinnacle
- Magnification: 4x
- Angle/ Field-of-View: 9° / 472.5' at 1000 yd / 156.9 m at 1000 m°
- Lens System: 100 mm
- Detection Range: 656 - 766 yds / 600-700 m
- Reticle: Illuminated Mil-Dot
- Dioptric Correction: -5/+5
- Minimum Focus Distance: 10 m to ∞
- Battery/ Run time: 1 AA / 25 hrs or CR123 / 56 hrs
- Operating Temperature: -60° to 120° F / -51° to 49° C
- Waterproofing: 3.3' / 1 m for 30 mins
- Dimensions: 10. 4 x 3.8 x 3.7" / 26.5 x 9.7 x 9.5 cm
- Weight: 2.7 lb / 1.3 kg
Questions on NVWS-4x Pinnacle Night Vision Weapon Sight
No questions asked yet