Bering Optical Prismatic Reflex 2.5x32
If you see a better price elsewhere please let us know and we will do our best to beat it.
Suitable for all calibers
Wide field of view
Standard mount Weaver MIL-STD-1913
Can be used without batteries
Bering Optical Prismatic Reflex 2.5x32 descriptionPrismatic Reflex 2.5x32 is built to sustain heavy recoil up to 500G. The sight is suitable for all calibers of firearms including 7.62х54, 12 Gauge, 20 Gauge. Prismatic Reflex 2.5x32has an easy to use Ballistic reticle with bullet-drop compensation scale that allows for fast target acquisition, especially moving targets. The sight features illuminated switchable reticle, red or green, with five brightness settings. Prismatic Reflex 2.5x32may be also used without batteries. The Prismatic Reflex sights feature durable and reliable housing made of aircraft aluminum and solid, heavy-duty mounting screws. The device is super compact at only 4 ¾ inches long.
- Model: BE54025
- Magnification, x : 2.5
- Objective lens diameter, mm: 32
- Field of view, degree: 7
- FOV at distance 110/100 yards/meters, ft/m: 41/12.5
- Eye relief distance, mm: 72
- Diopter adjustment, D: ±2
- Focus range, yards: 2 to infinity
- Reticle type: Illuminated round-shaped with bullet-drop compensation scale
- Reticle color: Red/Green
- Reticle windage/elevation adjustment: ½ MOA per click
- Adjustment range, MOA: 60
- Overall dimensions, in/ mm: 4.65’’(L)x 2.52’’(W)x 2.36’’(H)/118x64x60
- Weight (w/out Head Gear), oz/g: 13.9/ 394
- Power supply: 3V (one CR2032 or DL2032 or ECR2032)
- Estimated battery life, hour : 300
- Operating temperature, °F/°CС: -22° to +122° / - 30° to +50°
- Water intrusion: Meets IPX5 rating
- Humidity, %: Up to 98%
Questions on Bering Optical Prismatic Reflex 2.5x32
Q: Where is this made? Is there a warranty?
A: Hi Robert. Most of Bering Optics products are made in Russia or Ukraine. Some of them are from China. Prismatic Reflex Sights are covered by manufacturer's warranty. This is from their website: "To ensure customer satisfaction, all products come with the Limited Lifetime Warranty for optical and mechanical parts. Furthermore, all products pass a quality check before being shipped to the customer."