Pulsar Apex XD75A 3-12x52 Thermal Weapon Sight
Pulsar Trail XQ50 Thermal Riflescope 2.5-10X42
If you see a better price elsewhere please let us know and we will do our best to beat it.
Pulsar Apex XD75A 3-12x52 Thermal Weapon Sight PL76476
• 384x288 thermal resolution, 50hz refresh rate
• High resolution LCD display
• 1,750yd detection range (human)
• One-shot zeroing with freeze function
• 4x digital zoom - continous zoom and 1x, 2x, 4x stepped zoom
• 2x digital zoom with picture in picture feature
• Manual, automatic, and semi automatic calibration modes
• Memorization of 3 zeroing parameters
• 10 variable electronic reticles
• IRIS technology, increased recognition and detection software
• Rock, forest, and identification viewing modes
• Hot white/ hot black, and sepia viewing modes
• Defective pixel repair feature
• Video output
• External power supply adaptable
Pulsar Apex XD75A 3-12x52 Thermal Weapon Sight description
Pulsar Apex XD75A 3-12x52 Thermal Weapon Sight PL76476
The Pulsar Apex 3-12x52 XD75A Thermal Riflescope is engineered for a wide variety of precision long-distance applications including hunting, security and surveillance, and law enforcement. Its thermal core resolution of 384x288 captures maximum thermal energy efficiently for a more detailed “white hot” and “black hot” image up to an impressive 1,600 yards. Long-distance viewing is made possible by the continuous digital zoom for an extended range of magnification. Engineered with crisp LCD display and a high 50 Hz frame rate, this cutting-edge thermal riflescope delivers a consistent, vivid image of faster-moving objects.
The Apex XD75A’s 4x digital zoom offers a continuous digital zoom for an extended range of magnification. The picture-in-picture digital zoom displays a magnified picture of the reticle’s aiming point at the top of the screen. This magnified picture of the reticle is ideal for precision aiming while the peripherals of the display maintain the base magnification for a wide field of view, for quick, consecutive follow-up shots. Its one-shot zeroing and freeze function takes an image of the target to quickly zero the crosshairs to the firearm’s point of impact.
The Pulsar Apex XD75A Thermal Weapon Sight features 10 variable electronic reticles and 3 operating modes (Rocks, Forest and Identification) for enhanced contrast, significantly improving rendering of hot object details. Users can choose from the automatic, manual or semi-automatic calibration modes, which calibrates the lens in just 1 to 2 seconds.
Pulsar Apex XD75A Package Contents:
- Apex XD75A Thermal Weapon Sight
- Wireless Remote control
- Adapter cable
- Carrying case
- Cleaning cloth
- User manual
- Warranty card
Please note that most thermal devices are built per order. It may take 3-5 days or more for your order to ship. If timely shipping is important to you, please, contact us to verify availability prior to ordering.
Thermal devices can produce various types of images. Some are color others are monochrome. In either case change in shade or color indicates temperature differences.
Here is how thermal imaging devices work...
A special lens focuses the infrared light emitted by all of the objects in view.
The focused light is scanned by a phased array of infrared-detector elements. The detector elements create a very detailed temperature pattern called a thermogram. It only takes about one-thirtieth of a second for the detector array to obtain the temperature information to make the thermogram. This information is obtained from several thousand points in the field of view of the detector array.
The thermogram created by the detector elements is translated into electric impulses.
The impulses are sent to a signal-processing unit, a circuit board with a dedicated chip that translates the information from the elements into data for the display.
The signal-processing unit sends the information to the display, where it appears as various colors depending on the intensity of the infrared emission. The combination of all the impulses from all of the elements creates the image.
There are a few key Manufacturers when it comes to thermal imaging.
ATN: produce such well knows devies as ThOR-HD thermal scope, BINOX-THD thermal binoculars, and OTS-HD thermal monocular.
FLIR/Armasight: the largest maker of consumer level thermal products is well knows for their full product line. Zeus thermal scopes, Q14 and Scout monoculars, Helios and Scout binoculars and many more.
Pulsar: a very popular brand for digital night vision and thermal imaging. Key products include Pulsar Trail and Apex thermal scopes and Pulsar Helion and Quantum thermal monoculars.
Seek: mobile device mounted thermal cameras are the main products of this brand.
Delivery Time and Manufacturing Process for Pulsar Apex XD75A 3-12x52 Thermal Weapon Sight:
Most of our manufacturers do not keep products like Pulsar Apex XD75A 3-12x52 Thermal Weapon Sight assembled on the shelf. Night Vision tubes are kept separate from the body of the unit. When the order is placed, the manufacturer starts the order processing and assembly process which includes the following:
- Order processing - we collect all the necessary information including address and phone numbers. We also make sure that our customer ordered the correct product for their needs and that the product can be exported by US law to the country of destination. In some cases a signed export compliance form is required.
- QC - in this step the manufacturer will inspect all individual parts which will be used to assemble the night vision device for any defects.
- Production & Assembly - during production, all the parts are put together. Night Vision tubes in inserted into the body of the unit and all the complex electronics for the device are connected. This process takes place in a special lab called the "clean room" as even a small speckle of dust can cause undesired optical effect.
- QA - one the night vision device is assembled, it goes through a rigorous testing process to make sure it meets all the expected specifications and all parts function as expected. For this most manufacturers have a special "dark room" designed to allow testing of the units without causing incidental damage to the night vision tube by exposure to bright light.
- Packaging - this is a key process as well. In most case your night vision device will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer but sometimes needs to be sent to us first. In either case items need to be packaged securely to avoid any kind of damage during transportation.
- Shipping - as described above items will most of the time ship from the manufacturer. For most domestic orders (unless shipping to POB or AFB) a premium shipper like FedEx or UPS will be used.
Only by following the above steps can we along with our manufacturers bring you - our customer - night vision products of highest quality, However as you can understand the above process can take several days to complete. For example if your device fails QA, the entire process restarts. Also at QC stage a manufacturer may realize that the tube they have in stock has a defect and a replacement tube needs to be ordered. Due to the complexity of this process, it is prudent to expect 3-4 business days for production and handling of the purchased device. Keep in mind that this process is designed to guarantee your satisfaction with the night vision device of your choice. It occasionally possible to expedite the process for urgent orders but addional fees or other restrictions may apply.
|Type of Microbolometer||Uncooled Microbolometer|
|Frame Rate, Hz||50|
|Microbolometer resolution, pixels||384х288|
|Spectral Sensitivity, µm||8-14|
|Pixel Pitch, µm||25|
|Display Resolution, pix.||640x480|
|Video IN / OUT availability||no/yes|
|The operation modes||rocks, forest, identification|
|Defective pixel repair option||yes|
|Digital zoom, x||continuous zoom 1x-4х|
|Lens diameter, mm||52|
|Lens focus, mm||75|
|Relative aperture, D/f'||1:1.4|
|Field of View,°, horizontal * vertical||7.2/5.4 - 2x zoom (3.6/ 2.7) 4x zoom (1.8/1.35)|
|Field of View, m@100m, horizontal||12.8 (2x zoom - 6.4/4x zoom -3.2)|
|Minimum focusing distance, m||5|
|Eye Relief, mm||67|
|Diopter adjustment, dptr.||- 4…+ 3.5|
|Focusing type of distance||objective|
|Range of Detection, m\n|
|Range of detection, yd / m (object (human = 1.7*0.5m)||1750 / 1600|
|Power Supply||4-6 V|
|Battery life (with video out off), hours||5|
|External Power Supply||Pulsar EPS3 or EPS5|
|Windage & Elevation, 1 click (H/V), mm@100m||30/30|
|Windage & Elevation adjustment range, mm||6000/6000|
|Number of preloaded reticles||10|
|Reticle Type||Variable electronic reticles|
|Physical & operational characteristics|
|Lens Material||germanium, glass|
|Body Material||glass-nylon composite|
|Type of mount for attachment of additional accessories||weaver|
|Operating Temp,°F/°С||5 to 122 / -15 to +50|
|Level of Protection (acc. to IEC 60529)||IP67 100% dustproof and submergible to 1m for 1 hour|
|Shockresistance on rifled weapon, J||6000|
|Mounting brackets on weapon||weaver/picatinny|
|Length, in/mm||15 / 381|
|Width, in/mm||3.1 / 80|
|Height, in/mm||3 / 75|
|Weight (without batteries/without mount), oz/g||27.2 / 770|
Questions on Pulsar Apex XD75A 3-12x52 Thermal Weapon Sight
No questions asked yet