SPA Long Range Night Vision Clip-on Sight
If you see a better price elsewhere please let us know and we will do our best to beat it.
S.P.A. SXR Night Vision Clip-on Features:
- Compatible with Standard Sight
- Adjustable Variable Gain
- Multi-use design
- Small and lightweight
- Simple operation
S.P.A. SXR Night Vision Clip-on Applications:
- Target Acquisition
- Covert Operations
- Special Law Enforcement
S.P.A. SXR Night Vision Clip-on Benefits:
- Streamline design of the SXR evenly distributes the weight of the system over the weapon system and eliminates barrel overhang
- Improved optical design provides increased performance at higher power magnifications
- Utilizes a Shock Mitigation System (SMS) that protects the image intensifier tube during recoil
- Familiar operational controls that are identical to the MUNS and UNS systems
- Rear adjustable focus allows the user to maintain proper eye relief and stock cheek weld when making adjustments
- Double locking lever mounting solution prevents flex and increases reliability
SPA Long Range Night Vision Clip-on Sight description
The SXR Long Range Low Profile Night Vision Weapon Sight is the most technologically advanced image intensified device currently available on the market. The SXR is effective on all weapons platforms from carbines to .50 cal but is optimized for medium & long range sniper weapons platforms. The SXR Mounts to any MIL-STD-1913 rail interface forward of any existing scope to provide night vision capabilities to the daytime target acquisition platform. The SXR can be installed, operated, and removed without tools and without affecting boresight (permanent boresight alignment). The unit can also be mounted on a spotting scope for long range reconnaissance or as a hand-held observation device (NOD).
Gen 3P Night Vision
Please note that most high end night vision devices are built per order. It may take 3-5 days or more for your order to ship. If timely shipping is important to you, please, contact us to verify availability prior to ordering.
Our Night Vision units with the 3P designation use ITT Pinnacle™ Image Intensifier tubes. The industry leading ITT Pinnacle™ image tubes utilize a gated power supply providing truly outstanding performance in high-light or light-polluted areas, such as urban environments. The Pinnacle™ tube with gated power supply minimizes any “halo” effects. “Halo” is often associated with using night vision devices in an urban area where random street lights are often an issue with early Generation Night Vision devices. Night Vision units with Pinnacle™ tubes have a resolution of 57-64lp/mm and a typical signal to noise ratio between 16.2 and 25 . All Night Vision devices utilizing Pinnacle™ Image Intensifier tubes come with ITT data record sheet. Units with Pinnacle™ tubes are not available for export. A signed export compliance and end use statement is required prior to shipping of these units. As with all night vision tubes, each one coming off the production best has different parameters. We can help you with picking the parameters which will fit your needs and the price of the device will depend on the quality of the tube you select.
3P Gen. ITT Pinnacle™ IIT Features:
• Photo Cathode type: Gallium Arsenide
• Resolution from 57 to 64 lp/mm
• Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 16.2-25
• 10,000-hour tube life
* Pinnacle is a registered trademark of ITT Night Vision
Delivery Time and Manufacturing Process for SPA Long Range Night Vision Clip-on Sight:
Most of our manufacturers do not keep products like SPA Long Range Night Vision Clip-on Sight assembled on the shelf. Night Vision tubes are kept separate from the body of the unit. When the order is placed, the manufacturer starts the order processing and assembly process which includes the following:
- Order processing - we collect all the necessary information including address and phone numbers. We also make sure that our customer ordered the correct product for their needs and that the product can be exported by US law to the country of destination. In some cases a signed export compliance form is required.
- QC - in this step the manufacturer will inspect all individual parts which will be used to assemble the night vision device for any defects.
- Production & Assembly - during production, all the parts are put together. Night Vision tubes in inserted into the body of the unit and all the complex electronics for the device are connected. This process takes place in a special lab called the "clean room" as even a small speckle of dust can cause undesired optical effect.
- QA - one the night vision device is assembled, it goes through a rigorous testing process to make sure it meets all the expected specifications and all parts function as expected. For this most manufacturers have a special "dark room" designed to allow testing of the units without causing incidental damage to the night vision tube by exposure to bright light.
- Packaging - this is a key process as well. In most case your night vision device will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer but sometimes needs to be sent to us first. In either case items need to be packaged securely to avoid any kind of damage during transportation.
- Shipping - as described above items will most of the time ship from the manufacturer. For most domestic orders (unless shipping to POB or AFB) a premium shipper like FedEx or UPS will be used.
Only by following the above steps can we along with our manufacturers bring you - our customer - night vision products of highest quality, However as you can understand the above process can take several days to complete. For example if your device fails QA, the entire process restarts. Also at QC stage a manufacturer may realize that the tube they have in stock has a defect and a replacement tube needs to be ordered. Due to the complexity of this process, it is prudent to expect 3-4 business days for production and handling of the purchased device. Keep in mind that this process is designed to guarantee your satisfaction with the night vision device of your choice. It occasionally possible to expedite the process for urgent orders but addional fees or other restrictions may apply.
|Boresight Accuracy||1 MOA|
|Boresight Repeatability||.5 MOA|
|Boresight Adjustment||Not Required|
|Compatible Dayscope Magnification||3-12X|
|Objective Lens Focal Length||111mm, f/1.38|
|Focus Range||15m to Inf.|
|Power Source||2 AA Batts|
|Detection Range - Man||1730 meters|
|Detection Range - Vehicle||4070 meters|
Questions on SPA Long Range Night Vision Clip-on Sight
No questions asked yet