ATN NVM14-2IA Night Vision Monocular - Exportable
If you see a better price elsewhere please let us know and we will do our best to beat it.
Head or helmet mountable for hands-free usage
Auto brightness control
Bright light cut-off
Ergonomic, simple, easy to operate controls
Utilizes either CR123A lithium battery or AA Alkaline. Adapter included
Compatible with most IR lasers
Adaptable for use with cameras
Total Darkness Technology with built-in Infrared illuminator and flood lens
Battery Adapter included
Optional patented Life Tracker System available for measuring hours of operation
Limited two-year warranty
ATN NVM14-2IA Night Vision Monocular - Exportable description
This ATN NVM14-21A is an exportable unit.
The ATN NVM14 is a series of night vision monoculars that offer a smooth and ergonomic handheld design, making them an easy addition to any night time tactical set or a great stand alone monocular for an outdoorsman of any kind who is looking for a simple but precise device.
A great unit, whether you are just an outdoor enthusiast or a law enforcement or security professional, the ATN NVM14 is very easy to head or helmet mount, making it the kind of night vision device that you can wear while moving quickly or driving, and can easily mount for handsfree use when you need to be repairing something or are in a tight situation.
When you need quick and easy night vision on your head and the ability to use your hands for maintenance, climbing, trekking, or driving the ATN NVM14 will give you that excellent tactical flexibility that you desire.
The model that you are currently looking at is the ATN NVM14-2IA, which offers a Generation 2 image intensifier unit and a resolution of 40/50 lp/mm. The ATN NVM14 offers a Total Darkness Infra Red System, meaning that even in total darkness situations where light cannot be amplified, you are fully suited with the technology needed to see anyway. Complete darkness vision cannot be underestimated, this is a feature that will take care of you in those unexpected situations. Additionally, the Field of View on the device has an Infra Red indicator built in, so you will know when your Total Darkness IR is activated. The Field of View also offers a low battery indicator.
The ATN NVM14 ships with an operation manual, a lens tissue, one lithium battery, a warranty card, a neck cord, a packing box, a lens cap, a soft carrying case, and a battery adaptor.
This unit comes with a two year warranty.
As with all our Night Vision and Thermal Imaging devices, Night Vision Guys offers competitive pricing on the best devices. The high quality of these devices guarantees that they will meet your expectations and serve you well. Buying these units from NightVisionGuys.com guarantees quick handling as well as excellent service and price.
Gen 2 Night Vision
Please note that most high end night vision devices are built per order. It may take 3-5 days or more for your order to ship. If timely shipping is important to you, please, contact us to verify availability prior to ordering.
2nd generation is primarily used by law enforcement or for professional applications. This is because the cost of a 2nd Gen. unit is approximately $500.00 to $1000.00 more then a 1st Gen. The main difference between a 1st and a 2nd generation unit is the addition of a micro-channel plate, commonly referred to as a MCP. The MCP works as an electron amplifier and is placed directly behind the photocathode. The MCP consists of millions of short parallel glass tubes. When the electrons pass through these short tubes, thousands more electrons are released. This extra process allows 2nd generation units to amplify the light many more times then 1st generation giving you a brighter and sharper image. 2nd Gen. IIT standard 2nd generation tubes are high quality with exceptional brightness and resolution. Each tube has a micro channel plate, multi-alkaline photocathode with built-in power supply.
2nd Gen. IIT Features:
• Photo Cathode type: Multi-Alkali
• Resolution from 40 to 45 lp/mm
• Signal-to-Noise Ratio from 12 to 20
• 5,000+ hour tube life
Delivery Time and Manufacturing Process for ATN NVM14-2IA Night Vision Monocular - Exportable:
Most of our manufacturers do not keep products like ATN NVM14-2IA Night Vision Monocular - Exportable assembled on the shelf. Night Vision tubes are kept separate from the body of the unit. When the order is placed, the manufacturer starts the order processing and assembly process which includes the following:
- Order processing - we collect all the necessary information including address and phone numbers. We also make sure that our customer ordered the correct product for their needs and that the product can be exported by US law to the country of destination. In some cases a signed export compliance form is required.
- QC - in this step the manufacturer will inspect all individual parts which will be used to assemble the night vision device for any defects.
- Production & Assembly - during production, all the parts are put together. Night Vision tubes in inserted into the body of the unit and all the complex electronics for the device are connected. This process takes place in a special lab called the "clean room" as even a small speckle of dust can cause undesired optical effect.
- QA - one the night vision device is assembled, it goes through a rigorous testing process to make sure it meets all the expected specifications and all parts function as expected. For this most manufacturers have a special "dark room" designed to allow testing of the units without causing incidental damage to the night vision tube by exposure to bright light.
- Packaging - this is a key process as well. In most case your night vision device will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer but sometimes needs to be sent to us first. In either case items need to be packaged securely to avoid any kind of damage during transportation.
- Shipping - as described above items will most of the time ship from the manufacturer. For most domestic orders (unless shipping to POB or AFB) a premium shipper like FedEx or UPS will be used.
Only by following the above steps can we along with our manufacturers bring you - our customer - night vision products of highest quality, However as you can understand the above process can take several days to complete. For example if your device fails QA, the entire process restarts. Also at QC stage a manufacturer may realize that the tube they have in stock has a defect and a replacement tube needs to be ordered. Due to the complexity of this process, it is prudent to expect 3-4 business days for production and handling of the purchased device. Keep in mind that this process is designed to guarantee your satisfaction with the night vision device of your choice. It occasionally possible to expedite the process for urgent orders but addional fees or other restrictions may apply.
|Total Darkness IR System||Yes|
|Photocathode Type||Multi - Alkali|
|Figure of Merit||<1100|
|MTTF - Mean Time Before Failure||5,000 hours|
|Lens System||F1.2, 27 mm|
|Proshield Lens Coating||Yes|
|Range of Focus||0.25 m to infinity|
|Diopter Adjustment||-6 to +2|
|Automatic Brightness Control||Yes|
|Bright Light Cut-off||Yes|
|Automatic Shut-off System||Yes|
|Infrared Illuminator||Yes (Built-in with flood lens)|
|IR Indicator||Yes (in FOV)|
|Low Battery Indicator||Yes (in FOV)|
|Power Supply||(1) 3 V lithium, or (1) AA Alkaline|
|Battery Life||60 hrs|
|Operating Temperature||-40 to +50 C|
|Storage Temperature||-50 to +70 C|
|Dimensions||120 x 49 x 69 mm|
|Dimensions||4.7 x 1.9 x 2.7|
|Weight||0.34 kg / 0.75 lbs|
Questions on ATN NVM14-2IA Night Vision Monocular - Exportable
No questions asked yet