How do I obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization?
Night Vision Guys has created a simple and hassle-free Return and Exchange process with step-by-step guidelines for your convenience. To return an item, please follow these steps:
- Please send an email indicating your order number and reason for return to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will receive an email/call with an RMA number and address to which the item must be returned. The RMA number will be active for 10 days. Please note that it may take several days for the rMA number ot get generated. Each manufacturer handles this at their own pace.
- Pack the item(s) securely using the original packing material.
- Please write the RMA number on the outside of the packaging box.
- Please note that manufacturers are unable to accept COD shipments.
- To ensure proper delivery, we highly recommend that you choose a carrier that offers delivery notification (e.g., UPS, USPS or FedEx).
- Do not return the item to us unless specifically told to do so as you may end up being responsible for double shipping costs.
Please include the Return Summary in the box (Reason for return).
We will provide you with the correct address together with the RMA number.
Please note these important facts:
- Please note, that a return will not be completed unless an RMA number is attached.
- Morovision, Seek, Steiner and ITT products are not returnable. Final sale.
- SPI products are refundable with a 20% restocking fee even if product is brand new. SPI is responsible for warranty and will repair the unit if there is a need.
- If a customer delays returning the item, we may be forced to withhold credit card processing fees as we are not able to receive refund for them after 30 days.
- Unless the item is damaged and is being returned for replacement, customer is responsible for all shipping costs.
**Please note, that the merchandise is returned to the manufacturer directly (for example ATN or Armasight) instead of Night Vision Guys to avoid a delay in processing the credit to our customers. However, the credit will be issued from Night Vision Guys and not from the manufacturer. For any questions on your status of return please contact email@example.com or call 631-546-7383.
What requirements does Night Vision Guys have in order to return goods?
All items must be returned in NEW condition (rifle scopes cannot be mounted), in the original manufacturer's packaging and with all original contents included, e.g., instruction manuals, accessories, and additional components.
Can I exchange my product for another item?
Night Vision Guys will gladly fulfill an exchange whenever you are not fully satisfied with a purchase within 30 days of receipt. Please ensure the returned item is in NEW condition (i.e., keep original packaging, do not mount rifle scopes). Please follow the return policy in order to receive an exchange.
*Note: Morovision, Seek and ITT products are not returnable. Final sale.
Does Night Vision Guys charge restocking fees?
Please note that some brands such as Morovision, Seek and ITT are not returnable. Brands like ATN, Armasight, Yukon, Pulsar, Firefield, Night Otpics USA, Bushnell, and Night Owl can be returned without a restocking fee provided the return process is followed and if returned items are in new condition with all original accessories in place. If you have questions about a specific product, please, feel free to contact us via phone or email.
How do I obtain a refund?
To obtain a refund, please adhere to our Return Conditions and Return and Exchange Instructions. Customers not following these steps are issued a refund in accordance with the condition of the returned merchandise and the value of any missing items.
Refunds cannot be issued until the merchandise has been received, evaluated and processed by the manufacturer. Therefore, there may be a delay between the date of arrival and the time we issue refund/credit.
If you have any further questions about our Return/Refund policy please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.