BNS-LR Long Range Boresighted Night Sight - Standard Kit
If you see a better price elsewhere please let us know and we will do our best to beat it.
- Generation 3 Image Intensifier Tube
- Auto-Gated Pinnacle PVS-27
- 1.5x the Range of the PVS-22
- Permanent Boresight Retention
- Variable Gain Control
- IIT Made in the USA
BNS-LR Long Range Boresighted Night Sight - Standard Kit description
This device may not be exported without a valid export license issued by the U.S Department of State Office of Defense Trade Controls. For more information please contact the Office of Defense Trade Controls and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce.
The BNS-LR Boresighted Night Sight is a long range night vision sight that is built with a Generation 3, autogated PINNACLE image intensifier tube, meaning that it offers an incredible image for night vision purposes while also being able to keep up with you for serious long range and complex distance tactics. Easily mountable on a daytime scope, the BNS-LR has been built to offer you the same robust features of the PVS-27, which it utilizes.
With a quick f/1.0 lens system and a durable Picatinny rail mount, this is a scope that is easy to use and mount while also offering you a strong long distance night vision sight. As mentioned above, the BSN-LR Long Range Boresighted Night Sight offers a PINNACLE image intensifier tube, thus offering you a very clear and precise night time image, even at long range.
As for the mounting system, the BNS-LR offers a Mil-STD 1913 Picatinny mounting base for easy set up. Also, the image intensifier tube on the BNS-LR is auto-gated. What does this mean? Quite simply, that the intensifier will automatically reduce the blooming that bright light can cause by limiting the power supply, which will in turn reduce the amount of bright light that is amplified. This is a prophylactic measure that protects the image intensifier tube and is priceless in complicated tactical positions where bright light exposure may be a risk.
This clip on scope weighs a mere 50 ounces.
As with all our Night Vision and Thermal Imaging devices, Night Vision Guys offers competitive pricing on the best devices. The high quality of these devices guarantees that they will meet your expectations and serve you well. Buying these units from NightVisionGuys.com guarantees quick handling as well as excellent service and price.
Gen 3 Night Vision
Please note that most high end night vision devices are built per order. It may take 3-5 days or more for your order to ship. If timely shipping is important to you, please, contact us to verify availability prior to ordering.
By adding a sensitive chemical, gallium arsenide to the photocathode a brighter and sharper image has been achieved over 2nd generation units. An ion barrier film was also added to increase tube life. 3rd Gen. provides the user with good to excellent low light performance. 3rd Gen. Standard IIT Our standard 3rd generation image intensifier tubes are of the highest quality. They have a micro channel plate, GaAs photocathode, and a completely self-contained integral high-voltage power supply. These 3rd Generation tubes provide a combined increase in resolution, signal to noise and photosensitivity over tubes with a multi-alkali photocathode. Generation 3 is the standard for the USA military.
3rd Gen. Standard IIT Features:
• Photo Cathode type: Gallium Arsenide
• Resolution 64 lp/mm
• Signal-to-Noise Ratio 22 Typical
• 10,000-hour tube life
Delivery Time and Manufacturing Process for BNS-LR Long Range Boresighted Night Sight - Standard Kit:
Most of our manufacturers do not keep products like BNS-LR Long Range Boresighted Night Sight - Standard Kit assembled on the shelf. Night Vision tubes are kept separate from the body of the unit. When the order is placed, the manufacturer starts the order processing and assembly process which includes the following:
- Order processing - we collect all the necessary information including address and phone numbers. We also make sure that our customer ordered the correct product for their needs and that the product can be exported by US law to the country of destination. In some cases a signed export compliance form is required.
- QC - in this step the manufacturer will inspect all individual parts which will be used to assemble the night vision device for any defects.
- Production & Assembly - during production, all the parts are put together. Night Vision tubes in inserted into the body of the unit and all the complex electronics for the device are connected. This process takes place in a special lab called the "clean room" as even a small speckle of dust can cause undesired optical effect.
- QA - one the night vision device is assembled, it goes through a rigorous testing process to make sure it meets all the expected specifications and all parts function as expected. For this most manufacturers have a special "dark room" designed to allow testing of the units without causing incidental damage to the night vision tube by exposure to bright light.
- Packaging - this is a key process as well. In most case your night vision device will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer but sometimes needs to be sent to us first. In either case items need to be packaged securely to avoid any kind of damage during transportation.
- Shipping - as described above items will most of the time ship from the manufacturer. For most domestic orders (unless shipping to POB or AFB) a premium shipper like FedEx or UPS will be used.
Only by following the above steps can we along with our manufacturers bring you - our customer - night vision products of highest quality, However as you can understand the above process can take several days to complete. For example if your device fails QA, the entire process restarts. Also at QC stage a manufacturer may realize that the tube they have in stock has a defect and a replacement tube needs to be ordered. Due to the complexity of this process, it is prudent to expect 3-4 business days for production and handling of the purchased device. Keep in mind that this process is designed to guarantee your satisfaction with the night vision device of your choice. It occasionally possible to expedite the process for urgent orders but addional fees or other restrictions may apply.
- Intensifier Tube: Gen 3 Pinnacle
- Magnification: 1x
- Angle/Field of View: 10° - 525' @ 1000 yd / 174.3 m @ 1000 m
- Lens System: f/1.0, 92 mm
- Minimum Focus Distance: 49.2' / 15 m to ∞
- Detection Range: Not provided by manufacturer
- Battery: 2 AA
- Operating Temperature: -22 to 140°F / -30 to 60°C
- Waterproofing: None
- Dimensions: Length: 8.7 x 4.5 x 3.75" / 22.1 x 11.4 x 9.5 cm
- Weight: 50 oz / 1.4 kg
Questions on BNS-LR Long Range Boresighted Night Sight - Standard Kit
No questions asked yet