L-3 EOS ANPVS-24 Omega Clip-On Night Sight
If you see a better price elsewhere please let us know and we will do our best to beat it.
- Converts to Night Vision without Zero Shift
- Quick-Disconnect Weapon Mount for MIL-STD-1913 Rail Systems
- Maintains Shooting Position and Eye Relief
- Compact and Lightweight
- Available in Black or Taupe
- Generation III night vision
- U.S. manufactured image intensifier (I2) tube
- Advanced design prevents typical requirement of removing a primary (day) sighting system; M2124 CNVD mounts in-line with standard day optics
- By supplementing existing primary sighting system, the M2124 maintains user’s consistent eye relief and shooting position, as well as retaining user muscle memory
- Low battery indicator and battery reverse polarity protection
- Manual gain and focus adjustments for custom image quality optimization
- M2124 CNVD can also be used as a handheld observation device
L-3 EOS ANPVS-24 Omega Clip-On Night Sight description
The L-3 EOS ANPVS-24 Omega Clip On Night Sight offers a lot of night vision functionality in a simple and concise package, making it an easy device for both veterans as well as young guns just learning how to handle a night vision sight. It offers a quick-disconnect for MIL STD 1913 Picatinny Rails, making switching between your night and day sights easy and painless.
One of the things that makes this night vision sight so flexible is that it does not have to be mounted to a weapon to work easily. It’s ergonomic, lightweight design makes it perfect for a monocular as well when that is what you need.
The L-3 EOS ANPVS-24 offers a Generation III auto gated imaging tube. It offesr a 13 degree Field of View as well and has a 55 mm objective lens. Thanks to zero shift, it will easily convert optics between your day sight and your night sight. This means the speed and flexibility to easily go to night vision in a hurry, when you haven’t any time to waste.
This model ships in either black or taupe. It is optimized for 4x to 20x rifle scopes.
The L-3 EOS ANPVS-24 Omega ships with a one year warranty. It can function with either AA batteries (through a conversion cap), or a CR123 battery.
As with all our Night Vision and Thermal Imaging devices, Night Vision Guys offers competitive pricing on the best devices. The high quality of these devices guarantees that they will meet your expectations and serve you well. Buying these units from NightVisionGuys.com guarantees quick handling as well as excellent service and price.
Gen 3A Night Vision
Please note that most high end night vision devices are built per order. It may take 3-5 days or more for your order to ship. If timely shipping is important to you, please, contact us to verify availability prior to ordering.
Our 3A Gen. Premium select IITs are the highest quality of our generation 3 IITs. These IITs are hand picked to provide the highest quality and specifications available in our 3rd Gen. line. They have a micro channel plate, GaAs photocathode, and a completely self-contained integral high-voltage power supply.
3A Gen. Premium select IIT Features:
• Photo Cathode type: Thin Film GaAs
• Resolution from 64 to 72 lp/mm
• Signal-to-Noise Ratio 26 Typical
• 10,000-hour tube life
Delivery Time and Manufacturing Process for L-3 EOS ANPVS-24 Omega Clip-On Night Sight:
Most of our manufacturers do not keep products like L-3 EOS ANPVS-24 Omega Clip-On Night Sight assembled on the shelf. Night Vision tubes are kept separate from the body of the unit. When the order is placed, the manufacturer starts the order processing and assembly process which includes the following:
- Order processing - we collect all the necessary information including address and phone numbers. We also make sure that our customer ordered the correct product for their needs and that the product can be exported by US law to the country of destination. In some cases a signed export compliance form is required.
- QC - in this step the manufacturer will inspect all individual parts which will be used to assemble the night vision device for any defects.
- Production & Assembly - during production, all the parts are put together. Night Vision tubes in inserted into the body of the unit and all the complex electronics for the device are connected. This process takes place in a special lab called the "clean room" as even a small speckle of dust can cause undesired optical effect.
- QA - one the night vision device is assembled, it goes through a rigorous testing process to make sure it meets all the expected specifications and all parts function as expected. For this most manufacturers have a special "dark room" designed to allow testing of the units without causing incidental damage to the night vision tube by exposure to bright light.
- Packaging - this is a key process as well. In most case your night vision device will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer but sometimes needs to be sent to us first. In either case items need to be packaged securely to avoid any kind of damage during transportation.
- Shipping - as described above items will most of the time ship from the manufacturer. For most domestic orders (unless shipping to POB or AFB) a premium shipper like FedEx or UPS will be used.
Only by following the above steps can we along with our manufacturers bring you - our customer - night vision products of highest quality, However as you can understand the above process can take several days to complete. For example if your device fails QA, the entire process restarts. Also at QC stage a manufacturer may realize that the tube they have in stock has a defect and a replacement tube needs to be ordered. Due to the complexity of this process, it is prudent to expect 3-4 business days for production and handling of the purchased device. Keep in mind that this process is designed to guarantee your satisfaction with the night vision device of your choice. It occasionally possible to expedite the process for urgent orders but addional fees or other restrictions may apply.
|Technology||Generation III Auto-Gated|
|Field of View||13|
|Dimensions||2.9" x 3.5" x 5.8"|
|Power Source||1 x 3V Lithium|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
Questions on L-3 EOS ANPVS-24 Omega Clip-On Night Sight
Q: On my scar 16 I have an eotech exps3 with a magnifier behind it. What do you have that would fit on front of the eotech holographic on rail to make this gun useable at night. The eotch is NV compatible.
A: Hi Michael. Several night vision clipon systems would work well. It would be easier to speak over the phone for a few minutes to find the best one for your applications. What is the best number and time to call you?
Q: Is this device compatible with an Elcan SpecterDR? It appears from the photograph of this product an Elcan scope will not fit into the back rubber "tunnel" of the device and therefore it may be more compatible with an aimpoint scope.
A: Hi Joe. This L-3 Clip-on is very well designed and will certainly work well with a SpecterDR. A couple of years ago several companies would even manufacturer packages of these two units together.