PVS22P Night Vision Weapon Sight Scope Gen 3 Pinnacle PVS-22 UNS
If you see a better price elsewhere please let us know and we will do our best to beat it.
- Universal compatibility
- Permanent boresight retention- Variable gain control
- Mounts in front of day scope
PVS22P Night Vision Weapon Sight Scope Gen 3 Pinnacle PVS-22 UNS description
The AN PVS 22 Universal Night Sight is a clip on night vision scope that offers a high resolution, PINNACLE image intensifier tube built into a sturdy but easy to carry design. This night vision scope will easily mount on to any MIL STD 1912 rail interface, and can easily be attached to the daytime scope that you currently have mounted onto your riflescope. This makes it incredibly easy to switch between your daytime scope and the AN PVS 22, so there won’t be an additional hassle in the process of mounting it.
Not only is the AN PVS 22 Gen 3 Pinnacle great for mounting on to an existing daytime scope, but it can easily be used on its own as a simple night vision monocular. It can be handheld or even head or helmet mounted, allowing for easy hands free use.
This PVS 22 has UNS (Universal Night Sight) technology, making it simple to mount to your existing scope without the need to rebore sight, thanks to its cutting edge boresight alignment technology.
The PVS 22 is perfect for short to medium range targeting and is a tactically excellent night vision scope to bring with you on missions.
As with all our Night Vision and Thermal Imaging devices, Night Vision Guys offers competitive pricing on the best devices. The high quality of these devices guarantees that they will meet your expectations and serve you well. Buying these units from NightVisionGuys.com guarantees quick handling as well as excellent service and price.
Gen 3 Night Vision
Please note that most high end night vision devices are built per order. It may take 3-5 days or more for your order to ship. If timely shipping is important to you, please, contact us to verify availability prior to ordering.
By adding a sensitive chemical, gallium arsenide to the photocathode a brighter and sharper image has been achieved over 2nd generation units. An ion barrier film was also added to increase tube life. 3rd Gen. provides the user with good to excellent low light performance. 3rd Gen. Standard IIT Our standard 3rd generation image intensifier tubes are of the highest quality. They have a micro channel plate, GaAs photocathode, and a completely self-contained integral high-voltage power supply. These 3rd Generation tubes provide a combined increase in resolution, signal to noise and photosensitivity over tubes with a multi-alkali photocathode. Generation 3 is the standard for the USA military.
3rd Gen. Standard IIT Features:
• Photo Cathode type: Gallium Arsenide
• Resolution 64 lp/mm
• Signal-to-Noise Ratio 22 Typical
• 10,000-hour tube life
Delivery Time and Manufacturing Process for PVS22P Night Vision Weapon Sight Scope Gen 3 Pinnacle PVS-22 UNS:
Most of our manufacturers do not keep products like PVS22P Night Vision Weapon Sight Scope Gen 3 Pinnacle PVS-22 UNS assembled on the shelf. Night Vision tubes are kept separate from the body of the unit. When the order is placed, the manufacturer starts the order processing and assembly process which includes the following:
- Order processing - we collect all the necessary information including address and phone numbers. We also make sure that our customer ordered the correct product for their needs and that the product can be exported by US law to the country of destination. In some cases a signed export compliance form is required.
- QC - in this step the manufacturer will inspect all individual parts which will be used to assemble the night vision device for any defects.
- Production & Assembly - during production, all the parts are put together. Night Vision tubes in inserted into the body of the unit and all the complex electronics for the device are connected. This process takes place in a special lab called the "clean room" as even a small speckle of dust can cause undesired optical effect.
- QA - one the night vision device is assembled, it goes through a rigorous testing process to make sure it meets all the expected specifications and all parts function as expected. For this most manufacturers have a special "dark room" designed to allow testing of the units without causing incidental damage to the night vision tube by exposure to bright light.
- Packaging - this is a key process as well. In most case your night vision device will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer but sometimes needs to be sent to us first. In either case items need to be packaged securely to avoid any kind of damage during transportation.
- Shipping - as described above items will most of the time ship from the manufacturer. For most domestic orders (unless shipping to POB or AFB) a premium shipper like FedEx or UPS will be used.
Only by following the above steps can we along with our manufacturers bring you - our customer - night vision products of highest quality, However as you can understand the above process can take several days to complete. For example if your device fails QA, the entire process restarts. Also at QC stage a manufacturer may realize that the tube they have in stock has a defect and a replacement tube needs to be ordered. Due to the complexity of this process, it is prudent to expect 3-4 business days for production and handling of the purchased device. Keep in mind that this process is designed to guarantee your satisfaction with the night vision device of your choice. It occasionally possible to expedite the process for urgent orders but addional fees or other restrictions may apply.
- Magnification: 1x
- Range Focus: 10 m to infinity
- Field of View, \u00b0: 13
- Operating Temperature, \u00b0: -51 to 49 C
- Accuracy: ½ or better
- Weight,g/oz: 902 / 32
- Dimensions, in: 7 x 3 x 3
- Dimensions, cm: 18 x 8 x 8
- Battery: AA (2)
Questions on PVS22P Night Vision Weapon Sight Scope Gen 3 Pinnacle PVS-22 UNS
Q: What distance is this usable - of being used as a clip on on a high powered scope say 5-27 power
A: Hi Simon. When paired with a high quality day scope, PVS-22 night vision clipon can support shots out to 1000 yards.